Event Coordinator, iMedia Communications - DMG: :Digital
Laguna Hills, CA
2 to 5 years
Event Coordinator, iMedia Communications
Committed to excellence, dmg:: events is an international exhibition company. We look for talented, bright individuals who will understand and fit our entrepreneurial culture, work hard, demonstrate passion, boundless energy and the desire to have fun.
Dmg :: events is the name behind many of the world’s most successful events including ad:tech, iMedia, Surf Expo, New York International Gift FairShow, the Global Petroleum Show, and many others.
dmg events – here to inspire, enthuse, support each other and our customers
Position: Event Coordinator
Location: Laguna Hill
Start Date: Immediate
• Provide exceptional customer service to all sponsors through regular communication, emails, and telephone calls
• Collection of all sponsor assets including logos, company descriptions, workbook ads, attendee information, Spotlight descriptions and speaker bios
• Coordinating/ordering signage for all pertinent sponsor events
• Key point of contact for all communication and coordination of all sponsor A/V requirements
• Coordination and delivery of sponsor assets to marketing and hotels as required.
• Printing of related summit items including pillow drops, Wifi info flyers, etc
• Assisting in packing all registration and show office materials
• Assist Operations in executing all logistics of summit sponsorship onsite include, sponsor bag room drop, pillow drop, coordinating transportation etc.
• Managing all A/V deliverables and rehearsals for sponsor events and presentations.
• Executes placement of all sponsor-related signage and promotional deliverables at all events as well as transportation and recreation
• Coordinating presenting sponsor presentations rehearsals and related deliverables
• Ensuring reception/meal sponsors deliverables are executed and key execs are introduced by appropriate iMedia staff
• Ensure that unused sponsor items and iMedia materials are shipped correctly back from the summit
• Maintain competitive event sponsorship insights
• On-site professionalism and ‘white-glove’ customer service
• In-depth knowledge of iMedia products and sales opportunities
• Community college graduate or equivalent post-secondary education
• Two-to-four years customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
• Excellent relationship management, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary
• Experience with using the internet to conduct research and gather information is necessary
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects successfully
• Strong organizational skills with good project management
• Passion for digital marketing and continued development
• Experience with online marketing and website content management is preferred
• Experience working with contact management database(s) is preferred
• Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org