The Ides of March have come and gone. Today's the first of April and the news is so hot, it's sizzlin'. Check out this mornings headlines!
- This morning, Apple announced that Woz is returning to the company. To celebrate they have launched a new iPhone app that actually makes bacon.
- In a press conference this morning, Michael Dell addressed the creation of single-client agency Enfatica. Mr. Dell was quoted as saying, "Boy, that was dumb."
- Twitter monetization strategy revealed: porn.
- Hulu introduces the world's first $6,000,000 CPM with bionic tracking.
- AOL just gives up.
- Alex Bogusky decides not to do any more interviews. "It's really about the brands, not me" said Bogusky, "Really. I mean it. No, really. I'm serious. Really."
- Tonight on Spike TV: Guy Kawasaki and Robert Scoble battle to death in a steel cage to decide who shall be The Ultimate Twitterer.
- More stimulus pork exposed: Congress earmarks millions to stifle mass whining about Facebook redesign.
- Obama proposes to bail out ad industry. "This will complement the government's new auto business," he says. "Now we can do advertising for our Used Car Sales Event."
- GM top spot goes to the Brain from Pinky and the Brain. Finally, we'll have some innovative thinking to go with our futille attempts to rule the world.
April fools ;)