Remember when one of the biggest challenges we had to figure out was "mobile"? Those were the days. The rise of the multi-device consumer has changed the landscape, again. And cross-screen behavior has become one of the biggest trends defining today's digital marketing and media strategies.
New Forrester research revealed at the April 28 Unify Tech ’14 Summit (hosted by Tapad) in New York City demonstrates the pervasive nature of the cross-screen environment. Some key findings include:
- 71% of customers react negatively to inconsistencies in brand experience across devices, with 1 in 10 claiming that inconsistencies will make them stop interacting with a brand altogether
- 28% of consumers expect ads to be tailored to different devices
- 21% of consumers expect sites to “know them across devices” when they enter the purchase path
iMedia was proud to be the official media partner of Unify Tech '14, where industry thought leaders discussed the impact of cross-screen on today's advertising, technology, and branding strategies.
Here are some of the highlights:
1. "Freakonomics" author urges marketers to think like freaks
2. Tapad CEO, Are Traasdahl, talks cross-screen technology
3. The key to unifying cross-device campaign experiences
4. Why location is the new cookie
5. The surprising future of media buying
6. Why unifying screens is the critical missing piece in a marketers puzzle
7. Unifying tech with iMedia and Tapad