We asked marketers if they will purchase Google's shiny new toy this fall. Here are their main reasons for not jumping on the bandwagon.
- "I don't want to walk around looking like an idiot."
- "It's several thousand dollars."
- "I couldn't imagine wearing that."
- "I'm trying to limit my distractions to the actual world."
- "I really don't think I need to be that connected to everything all the time."
- "Glasses just don't really do anything for me."
- "It'll be too expensive."
- "I'm going to be a holdout for a watch-type device."
- "I'm going to wait for it to drop in price."
- "I have an iPhone. I'm perfectly content with my iPhone."
- "I already have glasses."
- "I'm not really an early adopter."
- "You'll have to check with our CEO."
Click here to subscribe to the iMedia YouTube channel for more exclusive content
"A man is seen wearing Google Glass at the premiere of 'The Internship' at the Regency Village Westwood" image via Shutterstock.