As CEO and Co-Founder of Qualia, a pioneer of intent targeting, Kathy and her team are building the company to empower brand marketers with the ability to respond to real-time consumer intent. Under her leadership, the company has achieved a 2,153 % growth rate in 3 years.
Prior to joining Qualia, Kathy was a Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at Media6Degrees (now Dstillery), a Social Targeting company. At Dstillery, Kathy developed the positioning, strategy and go-to-market blueprint for the company. She successfully took Dstillery to market and drove the company from pre-revenue to $20 million in revenue and $100 million valuation in 2 years.
Kathy came to Dstillery with 20 years of advertising experience having worked at multiple Omnicom and WPP agencies such as DDB Needham, Ogilvy & Mather, TBWA/Chiat Day, Agency.com and Red Sky Interactive. At these agencies Kathy held executive, business development and media positions.
Kathy is passionate about creating new methods of ad targeting and has been published in numerous articles for industry leading publications including Ad Age, Ad Week, eMarketer, CMO.com, MediaPost, Business Insider, Tech Crunch, GigaOM, Mobile Marketer, Venture Beat and Internet Retailer.
Kathy has been awarded:
• Forbes Top 11 Women Who Started Amazing Companies
• Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies of 2013 (Qualia and Dstillery)
• Inc. Magazine ranked Qualia #204 on Inc. 500 America’s Fastest Growing Companies and the 3rd Fastest Growing Company in NYC with female CEO in 2014.
• TechCrunch for 40 People Who Are Living Proof You Can Make It in Silicon Valley after 40
• Stevie award for Female Executive of the Year 2014
• Folio Top Women in Media 2014
• NY Business Journal's Women of Influence 2014
• SmartCEO “Top 50 CEOs” in NYC in 2013 and 2014
• Influencer in NY Tech Scene as voted in by 700 entrepreneurs in 2014
• Mobile Marketer’s Mobile Women to Watch in 2013
• Business Insider’s Most Powerful Women in Mobile in 2012 and 2013
Keeping Up with the Consumer: The Impending Era of SoLoMo