Ensure technology is strategically aligned with business objectives. Serve as technical liaison between stakeholders and development to ensure projects meet visions and goals. Effectively manage technology projects through all phases of the project life-cycle.
- Analyze and improve internal and online business processes.
- Evaluate emerging technologies for possible use in organization.
- Work with team leads to establish priorities and determine future needs.
- Manage technology projects through all phases of the project life-cycle.
- Liaise between stakeholders and partners to ensure project meets visions and goals.
- Executive advisory and decision support.
- Recommend and manage technology budget.
Online Strategist / Development Manager
dmg :: events - Tech Sector
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; DMGT; Events Services industry
January 2008 – May 2010 (2 years 5 months) Greater Denver Area
Managed client relationships, online technology and development for dmg tech sector businesses.
- Managed team of developers and development projects for dmg tech sector.
- Managed client relationships, defined project purpose, scope, develop project briefs, tracked and managed costs.
- Employed agile methodologies and SCRUM, to ensure rapid iterative software development.
- Designed sales lead process, prospecting and targeting strategy for new and existing websites.
- Designed and developed in-house registration system for ad:tech US events.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing event sites using C#, ASP.NET, XML, AJAX and MsSQL.