Online Media Search Strategist - Harmelin Media
Philly Suburbs, PA
2 to 5 years
401(K), Health, Dental, Vision
Harmelin Media is looking for an experienced Search Marketing Strategist for the agency’s growing online media group. This person will work with the Search and Analytics team and would be primarily responsible for the strategy and execution of paid search campaigns for Harmelin Media clients.
The Search Marketing Strategist will work closely with the account executives to recommend, develop and optimize paid search campaigns ensuring that goals are met, including:
- Designing and implementing paid search campaigns on major search engines including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Create and refine cost and traffic estimates to project a campaign's performance potential
- Reviewing and optimizing PPC campaigns, including thorough analysis of keyword lists, text ad relevancy, landing page quality and profitability of campaigns
- Building regular dashboard reports to share campaign performance with clients
- Monitor competition and introduce new ideas for improving performance
- o Continue to build the search expertise of the agency and ensure best practices are shared and leveraged within the group
Must have experience with paid search campaigns with 2 years directly involved in managing search campaigns in Google Adwords, Yahoo Marketing Solutions and MSN Adcenter
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail; exceptional technical and problem-solving skills; strategic mindset
- Ability to work under tight deadlines using strong organization and time management skills
- Works well independently on assigned tasks, as well as strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and knowledge about the latest developments in search
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new systems and technologies
- Solid understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) required
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Cover letters without salary requirements will not be considered.