Senior Merchandising Director - Conversion Systems
Los Angeles, CA
$90,000 - $140,000
5 to 7 years
Bonuses, Health, Dental, Vision
Conversion Systems is a full-service interactive agency that specializes in increasing the performance of Web-Based and Mobile-Based Ecommerce Websites. Primary areas of focus include website development, multivariate testing, landing page optimization, email marketing, and online media buying. We work with etailers, brand owners, and direct marketers to increase the conversion rates of site visitors into paying customers. Historically, we have increased revenue for our clients an average of over 35%. We work with companies of all sizes – from Fortune 500 companies to emerging growth companies. Our headquarters are located in Century City, California.
The Senior Merchandising Director oversees the marketing and merchandising component of the MVT testing process, with a primary focus of increasing conversion rates and average order values within direct response ecommerce websites. This includes working with a multi-functional team of designers, developers, project managers, copywriters, and QA personnel in order to develop and implement MVT tests for clients. The Senior Merchandising Director also spends a portion of his or her time focusing on the strategic development of new products and services to be offered by Conversion Systems, encompassing research, competitive analysis, operational planning, and other areas associated with the launch of new offerings that will leverage the core strengths of Conversion Systems.
• Exhaustively review client websites in order to determine areas of potential weakness and/or potential areas of opportunity to improve conversion rate performance
• Oversee design and implementation of multivariate and A/B testing, including generation of test ideas as well as analysis and interpretation of test results
• Oversee multi-functional teams that include Project Managers, Creative Designers, Developers, and Copywriters in order to implement multivariate and A/B tests.
• Serve as top-level liaison to specified clients for purposes of strategic planning and marketing initiatives
• Work with internal senior management in the strategic development of new product and service offerings
• Minimum 5+ years experience within ecommerce company or interactive agency
• Very strong quantitative analysis capabilities
• Strong understanding of various KPI’s necessary to improve website performance
• Experience with enterprise level web analytics/testing platforms such as Omniture Site Catalyst and Test and Target
• Excellent organization and project management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Expert knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Detail oriented and analytical
• Adept at prioritization and multitasking
• Bachelor's degree required
Compensation and Perks:
Conversion Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We provide above market compensation and the chance to work with talented people in a winning, successful, and pleasant environment. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, performance bonuses, vacation time, and much more. The salary range for this position is dependent on experience level.