Interaction Designer US - Content Editor - Digitas
1 to 2 years
Associate, Content Editor
Founded in 1980, Digitas—one of the world’s leading digital marketing and media companies—is at the forefront of the new digital age. As an independent global network within the Paris-based Publicis Groupe, the world’s fourth largest communications group, Digitas is the first global digital network with offices in the USA, Europe, and Asia. Serving global marketing clients, we create brand experiences in digital and direct channels that engage and excite their customers. Through user-generated content, branded entertainment, digital video production, and social media programs and more we tap into people’s passions and create loyal, motivated relationships.
Our people are at the top of their industry — inspiring innovation, creativity and results. We're artists, analysts, technologists, writers, and producers. We're passionate, creative, thoughtful, and above all, we are committed to our clients, inspired by their customers, excited by change, and fueled by a passion for collaboration and bold invention.
The Associate, Content Editor is responsible for planning, organizing, and integrating digital content in collaboration with various internal and external teams. Partner with Project Managers to document workflows needed to support delivery/integration of content to dynamic areas of sites.
• 3-5 years' work experience, preferably in marketing field
• Bachelor's degree
• Cross-Channel execution
• Outstanding organizational, communication/presentation skills
• Analytical skills
• Participate in planning and organizing digital content, including:
? Collaboration with internal teams across disciplines (creative, marketing, technical, etc.)
? Helping to facilitate presentation and response to client feedback during the content planning process (e.g., documenting feedback from primary client team and a wide range of content stakeholders)
? Prepare documentation for regular updates cross-channel regarding content initiatives and upcoming content
? Create and maintain tracking documentation for digital content
• Document workflows needed to support delivery/integration of content to dynamic areas of the site: homepage beehive, newsfeeds, social feeds, right rail modules, etc.
? Help to build bridge between client teams, tech teams, creative teams to make this happen
• Contribute to content integration at the page-level and tile-level.
• Collaborate with junior level project management teams who are tracking and documenting content for site administration (post-launch)
? Liaison with planners, strategy and analytics, campaign teams, paid search, etc. who are seeking to coordinate with content management function
• Input and tagging of content into the CMS and answer related questions
• Provide input for creative teams, including writers, regarding raw content sources and details of client requests for adaptation of existing content across all sections of the site
• Help team to respond to requests for re-use/adaptation of content, including questions/feedback regarding detailed content components in layouts and in copy decks
• Contribute to deliverables for “special projects,” such as:
? Editorial calendar
? Governance planning
? Social content collaboration
? Site Migration (planning work for sunsetting current micro-sites)
? Functionality/enhancement planning for Gen2
• Help track feedback and change requests regarding taxonomy – revise and manage over time
• Write metadata in copy decks – incorporate feedback from SEO teams
• Contribute to substantiation of copy per client requests for legal approval
For more information, or to apply please visit us: http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1485232-2928-27100