Marketing Digital Product Manager Sr (or Job Family (Technical Product Manager Sr)-53776 - WellPoint
5 to 7 years
WellPoint is the nation's leading health benefits insurer and a Fortune Top 50 company. At WellPoint, we are dedicated to improving the lives of the people we serve and the health of our communities. WellPoint strives to simplify the connection between health, care, and value for our customers.
Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to take your career further than you can imagine.
Responsible for the identification, solution design and delivery, and continued improvement of health plan portal solutions. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to: Oversee the market research, solution design, feature prioritization and delivery of capabilities to competitively enhance Anthem’s online consumer portal solutions. Using market requirements, stakeholder feedback and consumer research determine the strategies and approaches necessary to deliver solutions that help health plans and companies enhance member health and satisfaction.
Responsible for managing the portal solution lifecycle from strategic planning to delivery and launch of assigned portfolio of portal assets and resources. We are actively looking for individuals with experience and background in one or more of the following areas:
• Portal Services: Login & registration, home page design & content, profile and preferences
• Online Shopping: Steerage, selection and enrollment
• Portfolio Management: Planning, initiative backlog, resourcing, metrics and financials
• Plans, Benefits & Claims: Account summary, claims lookup, benefits & plans review, temporary ID cards
• Consumer Transparency Solutions: Provider selection, cost, quality & patient satisfaction services
Primary duties for assigned portfolio include, but are not limited to:
• Facilitates planning, scope prioritization and implementation of consumer solutions for the enterprise or a significant market segment/channel (e.g., member portals, individual business, national accounts, etc.).
• Leads the strategy, business case development, research, solution design and implementation of programs to improve our overall member experience.
• Responsible for conducting analysis, evaluating consumer insights, evaluating trends based on consumer feedback to develop multi-channel digital plans/programs/projects based on findings.
• Facilitates approach and direction based on partnerships with marketing, business stakeholders, technology and design.
• Develops, documents, communicates and promotes portal solutions that align business goals, objectives, and expectations.
• Defines portal metrics and conducts research and analysis of site analytics to monitor performance and guide plans and strategies of the team.
• Leverages industry and non-industry best practices to conceptualize, initiate, plan and execute market leading consumer engagement practices in healthcare.
• Implements multi-modal solutions in a direct to consumer capacity with a focus on engagement, activation and utilization.
• Manages external vendors and service providers, as required.
***Responsible for Senior, Broker, and Employer portals
• Excellent strategic, analytic and critical thinking skills.
• Requires a BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.
• Experience in digital product management with a quantitative analysis focus; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• 8 or more years of experience in a portal strategy, software solutions and marketing capacity, health insurance industry experience preferred.
• Proven track record of analysis, planning and execution of consumer solutions.
• Experience in a direct to consumer (DTC) capacity preferred.
• Background in solution design, user experience and development process of web properties, mobile assets and digital tools.
• Experience working in a virtual matrix environment with cross functional teams in areas such as operations, IT, finance, product, and legal.
• Experience managing external vendors and service providers.
WellPoint is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, one of the 100 Best Places to Work by Working Mother magazine, and is a 2011 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.wellpoint.com/careers. EOE
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser: