Ad Platform Manager - Demand Media - Demand Media
Santa Monica, CA
2 to 5 years
To apply, please use the following link: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oDiEWfwf&s=iMedia_Connection
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a portfolio of vertical web properties reaching more than 100 million monthly visitors, a global network of digital partners, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share. Join the company that is shaping the future of media – how it’s created, consumed and shared!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous and open-minded as the content we create for the world. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
The Advertising Platform Manager position is an important part of the ad operations process. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and comfortable working directly with clients, technology, and sales people. Experience in technical troubleshooting, 3rd party vendors, site coding, campaign trafficking, optimization and reporting, and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients are expected.
- Collaborate with team to drive scalable operational improvements and integration projects as they relate to Ad Operations.
- Manage projects, including integration of external technology, services, and products and develop and drive internal projects and technology changes from concept through delivery.
- Work directly with cross-functional departments to plan and implement new products, processes, tools and changes in technology.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure all products technically work on the sites.
- Work with Technology QA team to develop, modify, or test evolving technology and products.
- Provide technical QA support on custom programs and executions.
- Manage all aspects of technical implementation and testing for ad products and custom builds.
- Identify and develop opportunities for creating and improving existing platforms, tools and processes for greater efficiency. This includes the gathering data, identifying requirements and project managing from start to finish.
- Ongoing quality assurance support for any ad campaign related issue from the team.
- Act as lead technical liaison with internal and external partners to ensure client needs are met.
- 3+ years experience industry experience in ad operations and/or technical ad operations support role working with display, video and mobile ad serving platforms.
- Must be detail-oriented, have excellent organizational skills and be to manage and report back on multiple projects.
- Experience with Dart for Publishers (DFP) and Dart Sales Manager (DSM) a plus.
- Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing projects.
- Experience troubleshooting ad issues. Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of larger interdisciplinary ad operations team.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration.