Inside Sales Manager - Tagga Media Inc.
Tagga Media Inc.
Vancouver, BC, British Columbia
2 to 5 years
Tagga Media is one of the fastest growing mobile technology companies in North America currently doing business in the US, Canada & Mexico. The ideal candidate is a documented new business developer with the ability to leverage existing relationships and create new ones by representing a truly innovative offering.
Mobile marketing & marketing technology are both in massive growth modes with Tagga’s platform squarely positioned to take advantage of these trends enabling marketers to instrument their mix with mobile & social points of engagement. Tagga’s easy to use cloud-based platform facilitates quick execution of mobile marketing initiatives - from mobile web site builds to SMS campaigns, social media integration, mobile applications, and robust, real time, cross media analytics and reporting.
Tagga is launching a new self serve product in October/November that will catapult the company to new heights. Driving new subscriptions into our new cloud based offering, initiating customer acquisition strategies, working in collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Products in building pull strategies, will be a normal day for this new and key role at Tagga.
Working inside the base level, the ISM will work with Enterprise sales in highlighting new customers that are ideal candidates to move into an Enterprise level with Tagga.
There is an expectation that the ISM will be hands on, roll up the sleeves, and own the Inside Sales Process for 3 months, and will also be responsible at building a larger organization supporting the expected growth at Tagga.
The Inside Sales Manager proactively calls into an existing database of customers, prospects and seeks out additional opportunities for partnerships and revenue through telephone communications, referrals and research.
The ideal candidate will make transactional sales of Tagga products and services and foster their sales pipeline, close sales and adhere to general best practices in developing assigned territories.
· Have 3+ years experience in web services/software/technology sales and a proven track record of sales success
· Achieve and exceeding aggressive revenue targets
· Follow up on all leads generated within a defined geographic or industry vertical territory, qualifying potential customers and closing the sale
· Have ability to provide accurate sales forecasts to senior team members and management
· Strong command SalesForce.com is preferred
· Have great phone presence and a proven track record of success within a competitive setting
· Have a positive attitude and aptitude for learning/growth
· Comfortable in an entrepreneurial and distributed corporate culture - must have worked in a start-up!!!
· Collaborative team player
· Must like ice cream, pizza, and bowling
· Self-motivated, self-starting, strives for excellence
· Understanding of mobile marketing, media buying/selling, and its application to business transformation and success
· “High-impact” oriented individual who wants to develop personally, professionally, and financially
· Positive attitude, high level of integrity, and accountability
· Satisfied with nothing less than excellence
· Wants to be part of Vancouver soon to be “TECH SUCCESS” story that all his or her colleagues will talk about.
If you like the idea of working with a small group of driven young & hip professionals to elevate a technology company to the next level – submit your CV or link us to your Linkedin profile.