Publishers Clearing house
Port Washington, NY, NY
2 to 5 years
401(K), Health, Dental, Vision
Do you want to work for a Company that is growing like a start-up but has the stability and infrastructure of an established brand?
Publishers Clearing House, one of the best known and respected brands in the United States, is looking for seasoned, aggressive salespeople to help execute our vertical ad sales strategy.
We are looking for digital ad sales specialists to join our team. The ideal candidates should have at least three years of experience building a pipeline, closing deals, and working with clients in the online ad sales space. If you have succeeded before because you are aggressive and ambitious and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, then we want you!
The ideal candidate will:
- Develop and maintain advertising and sponsorship deals
- Collaborate with marketing team to build out proposals and media plans for your client base
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and client goals to ensure client goals and objectives are met
- Help drive and meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Work with select partners to launch/test new ad strategies and products
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of experience working with clients
- At least three years of experience working in the online ad sales space
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ad agency or brand marketing experience is a plus
Join our winning team & apply today!
Please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary history online at www.pchjobs.com or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer