Digital Media Supervisor - Digitas
5 to 7 years
What’s unique about Digitas? We are the top integrated brand agency with digital at our core and offices in 19 countries. We build active brands that inspire people to take action. We create business impact for Fortune 500 multi-national brands by pairing marketing, technology, creativity, media, and analytics. We’re leading the industry in mobile and social. What else? We have fun. We celebrate talent, we eat bagels together on Fridays, we let loose during creative recess, we compete at Digibowl tournaments, and we get dirty volunteering together in our communities. We have a one-of-a-kind culture. It’s the reason in the last two years alone, we’ve earned spots on over 20 awards lists like Coolest Places to Work and Best Companies to Work For. We have an environment at Digitas that fuels us to stay at the forefront of our industry.
We’re searching for a Media Supervisor who can tackle quality control for all media planning, oversee the media team on day-to-day projects and translate strategies into innovative Media. You’ll grow mid-level client relationships, while training junior-level media staff for advancement.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Provide media expertise, share knowledge, and promote continuous feedback
• Foster environment of shared learning
• Deliver high quality media planning for the client
• Responsible for results analysis
• Partner with Account Management and Customer Insight Group
• Implement agency and departmental policies
• Contribute to new business efforts
• Oversee budgeting process to ensure necessary resources
• Evaluate performance and give feedback on productivity
To qualify, you’ll need:
• Four year degree
• 5-7 years of Media Planning experience (3 years of Online)
• Creative agency experience desired
• Demonstrated ability to teach analytic skills to staff
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Atlas and comparable Ad Serving technology
• Knowledge of Media tools
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes?
Digital is an equal opportunity employer.