Associate Digital Media Manager - MillerCoors
5 to 7 years
401(K), Flexible, Bonuses, Health, Dental, Vision
MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference.
|Responsible for providing input to media insight planning, innovation, buying and stewardship of a set of brands. This person is a passionate thought leader focusing on getting the most out of media buys. They should have a strong digital background in leading digital media executions and digital marketing projects. This person will support the digital media manager on larger focused brands and lead on smaller brands. As part of this person's support role, he/she will work directly with the digital media manager and brand marketing teams, as well as manage a digital media agency in plan development and execution. This person should be able to manage multiple brands and tasks at once. This role must also help to ensure that digital is integrated into offline media, as well as broader digital marketing plans (i.e. Social Media, Digital Promotions, Website/Mobile, etc.)
- Support and communicate a compelling media strategy which reinforces brand equities and objectives in order to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by pushing for new directions and ideas
- Responsible for a set of brands
Accountability for results
- Supports manager to beat the market in terms of pricing and value
- Provide media plans that support brand objectives and steward plans through to completion
- Analyze media effectiveness and productivity in order to ensure ongoing effectiveness and efficiency in media plans
- Review and evaluate media plans
- Develop, maintain and consistently communicate a compelling and effective media plan for their brands
- This person will also ensure that all appropriate internal and external guidelines are met (Audience Composition, Financial budget, reporting compliancy, Buying Standards. etc).
- Attracts and mentors peers in such a way to ensure personal learning and development
- Interacts with agencies and media suppliers on a regular basis to ensure best thinking is brought to MillerCoors.
- Ensure that media plans and key elements thereof are effectively communicated throughout the system to maximize market level results (eg: so that media and activation are aligned)
Education level and/or experience
- A relevant related Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years digital media experience with either other client side
- Media department or media agency
- Knowledge digital media and digital marketing landscape with ability to manage self and working environment - They must have digital media planning experience, as well as experience in managing agencies and leading digital media execution.
- Must know how to help develop media plans that support brand objectives and steward plans through to completion - Use the data in the digital environment to drive analysis and consumer understanding, in order to support brand plans and identify new consumer patterns/ behaviors - Analyze digital media effectiveness and productivity in order to ensure ongoing effectiveness and efficiency in media plans.
Skills and/or Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of digital media landscape with ability to translate to impact marketing opportunities
- Knowledge of Social Media, as well as measuring digital and social media effectiveness is a plus
- Experience in some traditional media planning is also helpful
- Ability to manage self and working environment
- Ability to coach and manage people and performance
- Able to persuade and negotiate effectively
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to navigate and influence a matrix organization – Experience in managing and influencing brand teams and client stakeholders.
- Planning, Organizational, and Project Management skills
- Ability to recognize critical problems and opportunities
- Honesty and Integrity