Online Marketing Manager - Publishers Clearing House
Publishers Clearing House
Port Washington, NY
5 to 7 years
Do you want to work for a Company that is growing like a start-up but has the stability and infrastructure of an established brand?
Publishers Clearing House, one of the best known and respected brands in the United States, is looking for an Online Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for managing and testing new user acquisition channels as well as landing page optimization including creating strategy and methodologies for tracking, reporting and measurement.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage online campaigns across different channels to ensure program specific ROI goals are met.
- Landing page optimization planning and reporting
- Manage and execute the new user acquisition channel
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis of program performance
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5-7 years of hands on experience in Online Marketing and User Acquisition
- Strong experience using user experience and landing page optimization tools such as SiteSpect
- Strong web analytical skills, proficient in analytical tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - pivot tables and vlookup knowledge required
- Must have strong project management skills
- Must have media buying experience
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter including salary history online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing email@example.com.
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer