Manager, Social Media Marketing - Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
2 to 5 years
401(K), Bonuses, Health, Dental, Vision
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW WILL BE CONSIDERED:
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros Home Entertainment Group seeks a Manager, Social Media to be part of a newly created Social Business Unit within Warner Bros Digital Distribution (Direct to Consumer). The Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing the strategy and operations of the Social Enterprise team to ensure optimal revenue opportunities that meet the goals of the department. The position will be responsible for developing an ‘editorial calendar’ for the team to implement revenue generating campaigns via social commerce on several social channels, primarily Facebook throughout the year. The manager will manage the team activity and also work with the department head to carry out partnership marketing opportunities, “tent poles”, utilizing the WB Social accounts, as well as overseeing the management of several WB communities, the Manager will identify outside fan communities to be activated when needed. This role will stay on top of the ever changing environment of social and work with the department head to identify new sources for social commerce. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, flexible, and able to quickly shift priorities, as required.
- Analyze and track department project success against department goals, benchmark results and provide ongoing strategic recommendations.
- Responsible for marketing strategy on existing WB social sites (FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and others) as well as determine presence on new social platforms as they trend for revenue viability.
- Oversee overall and general day-to-day operations for Social Media Enterprise Department; Managing deadlines and making sure the team/projects meets deadlines.
- Work in tandem with reporting/analytics team for weekly and monthly reporting of department activity eg engagement reports, financial reports and forecasting.
- Oversee the voice and editorial activity eg content, sentiment, accuracy, grammar and punctuation for messaging on social sites.
- Effectively manage the social sites and communities to generate consumer engagement, brand interaction and sales conversion.
- Troubleshoot any departmental issues.
- Stay knowledgeable on social news and trends, and share best practices for social interaction and social commerce.
- Advise other internal departments on questions regarding social media and online marketing.
- Oversee and provide guidance to junior social media staff.
- Support senior management in various projects or initiatives outside of Social Enterprise as needed.
- Minimum 4+ years social media management experience with a consumer product brand.
- Experienced consumer marketer.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Have managed a team of 3 or more people at coordinator level.
- Self starter and good presenter, and can develop relationships quickly and successfully.
- Analytical with experience in data collection and analysis tools.
- Keen understanding of sales arena, understanding of successful implementation of social commerce is a bonus.
- BA required, MBA preferred.
If interested in this position, please apply online at: