Email Marketing Coordinator - Shoedazzle.com
Santa Monica, CA
2 to 5 years
ShoeDazzle is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team and contribute to the retention marketing efforts. The primary role is to assist with the production and implementation of ShoeDazzle’s email marketing campaigns. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong marketing, analytical, project management and relationship management skills.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate execution of high volume customer retention and promotional emails.
- Work cross functionally with merchandising, creative, technology, product and project management teams to develop and implement email campaigns.
- Schedule and deploy emails through our email marketing platform.
- Build complex customer segments for email targeting and testing.
- QA email creative and ensure error-free email deployment.
- Performance reporting and summarization.
- 2+ years email marketing experience, preferably working with a large ESP.
- Process and detail orientated with ability to multi-task.
- Good communication and persuasive skills.
- Ability to work in a high energy, collaborative environment.
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Independent self-starter who is motivated by increased responsibility and a desire to grow professionally in an ecommerce marketing role.
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to learn.
- Experience working in an ecommerce environment a plus.
- 4-year college degree from accredited institution.