Mgr, Digital Content - Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable
New York City, NY
7 to 10 years
401(K), Bonuses, Health, Dental, Vision
Time Warner Cable’s East Region currently seeks a Manager, Digital Content for its Business Services Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Position location is open within the East Region: NYC; Charlotte, North Carolina; Syracuse, NY
Manage all East Region Commercial website content and online related issues and capabilities including managing and driving new product web flow, integrated product web flow, product related education, and Product and Marketing landing page creation. eMail design/coding and digital advertising design. Manage all site related development and enhancement activity. Assist in managing online marketing activities to drive lead generation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Effectively manage regional web site content, “look and feel”, and overall functionality to provide a customer friendly interactive experience aimed at increasing product purchases through buyflow. Develop and work consistently with TWC corporate on-line and product groups to exchange and integrate regional market requirements with that of the larger corporate strategy to create a working 12 month roadmap for East region on-line solutions, including the “One URL” project.
· Ensures that appropriate enhancements are made to web sites and applications with regard to new products/services, technologies, systems, and processes supporting an improved customer experience.
· Collects and analyzes site metrics to consistently improve the user experience and site stickiness. Measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against target metrics. Develop and execute ongoing enhancement/optimization strategy based on measured performance and customer feedback.
· Designs and codes HTML eMail for optimum presentation quality, deliverability and response.
· Manage web-to-lead management process on web platform and in Salesforce.com.
· Support Online Advertising and other digital marketing activities to optimize offer presentation, increase conversions, increase cart value and generate incremental revenue.
· Maintains a strong technical understanding of the latest web and online technologies and applications available in the industry. Troubleshoot and independently research and resolve problems and issue regarding website content delivery. Establishes design standards for user interfaces and administration and maintenance methodologies for development and maintenance.
· Perform quality assurance testing on all company web properties to be sure all content and links are current and accurate. Test and track landing page optimization and conversion strategies. Also monitor, review and update website traffic reports.
· Minimum of 7+ years of progressive experience and leadership in planning and implementing successful Online Marketing and Web Strategies in a Business to Business environment. Cable/telecommunications industry experience is a plus but not a requirement.
· The ideal candidate for this role will possess experience managing and leading on-line systems and operations that drive customer engagement and product purchasing and account management.
· He/she will demonstrate a proven record of success in implementing pricing and packaging plans into online systems.
· Experience managing the design and creation of web sites, including site mapping, navigation schemes, and information architecture. Strong web layout, graphic design and user interface design skills.
· Proven experience in developing and implementing highly effective social media campaigns in a B2B environment.
· Proven history managing various web agencies and interactive firms to achieve tangible and measurable business results
· Experience with usability analysis and testing. Understanding of the application development life cycle.
· Ensures that appropriate enhancements are made to web sites and applications with regard to new products/services, technologies, systems, processes, etc.
· Experience in email campaign planning and execution including creative development, special online offers, landing page creation, and overall email distribution.
· Experience in managing web leads activity, flow and reporting in Salesforce.com.
· Experience in creating, implementing, and managing a B2B social media strategy.
· Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills and a proven ability to work well with people at all levels and across all functions of the organization to achieve success.
· Effective public speaking skills and ability to represent Time Warner Cable Business Class.
· 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
· Bachelors Degree.
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
The physical demands for this position are typical to an office environment and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
APPLY NOW: http://bit.ly/LbY3aa
About Time Warner Cable:
Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmediasales.com.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V