Web Analyst, eloquii - The Limited
1 to 2 years
eloquii by The Limited, a fashion line for plus-size women!
eloquii celebrates her love of fashion with styles that look fabulous and fit her curves. Our online store features a range of fashion apparel and accessories for plus-size women such as dresses, suits, outerwear, pants, tops, shirts and accessories.
The Web Analyst will support the company’s marketing (online) strategic initiatives and business goals by collecting and analyzing internet data in order to optimize web site usage. The analyst will assess the web site’s traffic performance, such as order quality and click through rate from a web site's search engine listings, e-mails and web advertisements. They will execute conversion funnel analysis and other behavioral metrics of web site users. Individual will provide analytical support for all internal business metrics needed to effectively drive the execution and optimization of marketing initiatives and the online store.
- Responsible for performing and reporting results on analysis of customer behavior, site usability, and general website results.
- Partner with internet merchandising, marketing and operations to gather reporting and analytical requirements.
- Create ad hoc and standardized reporting, such as daily dashboards.
- Perform website analysis and communicate results to business partners with recommended solutions.
- Develop and maintain reporting structure for website results.
- Execute internal and external market assessment, present results, and provide recommendations for site enhancements.
- Query customer database to provide insight into purchase behavior.
- Data mine to find white space opportunities.
- Responsible for all e-mail reporting/analysis.
- Bachelors degree preferably with a quantitative major.
- 1-2 years experience in analytical area,
- 1-2 years in an E-commerce environment.
- Familiar with analytics tools, such as Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics and Business Objects.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and demonstrated project management skills required.
- Effective working independently while being an excellent cross functional team player.
- Retail experience preferred.
- SQL a plus.
Please send resumes to Tara Ardit: email@example.com