If you become a Member of iMedia Connection, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your Membership or any Membership rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access iMedia Connection using your account.
You understand and agree not to use iMedia Connection to:
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other iMedia Connection users;
- Contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any iMedia Connection user;
- Create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other iMedia Connection users;
- Violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- Post comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;