March 9-11, 2008 | Sopwell House, UK
Advertising is dead, long live advertising!
What exactly is advertising in the 21st century? And what makes for successful dialogue with a digitally-enabled, information-rich consumer? Advertising in the U.K. must evolve radically if it is to remain in touch with customers and develop a 360 degree view of the way that it now communicates. The iMedia U.K. Agency Summit has been carefully developed to address the issues that matter most to those tasked with marketing to the modern British consumer, driving forward a new spirit of thinking that will continue long beyond the conclusion of the event itself.
Top creative minds, leading planners and innovative digital experts come together to dissect and re-assemble the U.K. consumer landscape -- to inspire you to make consumers fall back in love with brands. Lively panel debates, round tables, peer-to-peer exercises and relaxing networking all help you to achieve this -- and not a dull powerpoint presentation or case study in sight!
The iMedia U.K. Agency Summit Advisory Board
The beating heart of the event, our U.K. advisory board is made up of the most influential, experienced and innovative leaders in creative, planning and digital media delivery. Formed to drive the content, our board steers the specific topics and issues that really matter here in the U.K. Members include:
Getting under the skin of the issues that matter most to you
We'll be getting to the core of the most challenging topics facing U.K. agencies today and our advisory board has helped us carefully refine content to ensure we fire no blanks. Learn from core challenges affecting the U.K. creative and media agency world including:
- Alan Moore, CEO -- SMLXL
- Andrew Edwards, CEO -- Leo Burnett
- Steve Henry, Executive Creative Director --TBWA
- Axel Chaldecott, Global Creative Director for HSBC -- JWT
- George Bryant, Head of Planning -- AMV BBDO
- Simon Summerscales, Head of Interactive -- Wieden+Kennedy
- Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman -- Ogilvy London
- Rob Steiner, Director of Operations -- Wieden+Kennedy
- Neil Hughston, Head of New Business -- Saatchi & Saatchi
- James Sandoval, Technology & Analytics Director -- Neo@Ogilvy
- Steve Vranakis, Managing Partner -- VCCP
- Matt Mayes, Executive Creative Director -- MRM Worldwide
- Simon Andrews, Global Head of Interaction -- Mindshare
- Simon McMaster, Head of Digital -- TEQUILA\ London
- Daniele Fiandaca, Managing Director -- Profero
- Tim Hipperson, CEO -- RMG Connect
- Greg Doone, Managing Director -- Collective
- Adrian Brady, Managing Director -- Eulogy!
Who is invited to the iMedia U.K. Agency Summit?
Up to 80 of the most influential U.K. agency executives will be invited to spend two days at the resort as our guests, free of charge. In addition, another 70 individuals from the leading online media companies and advertising service providers -- the companies you work with -- will be invited to attend.
If you're interested in taking part in the iMedia Agency Summit, you are encouraged to request an invitation well in advance to be considered, as there are strict qualifying criteria. Request Your Invitation Now!
- Facing the future -- the evolution of U.K. agencies in the next 5 years and what this means for your company. Where will London rank as a creative leader in the near future?
- Collaboration or extinction! What U.K. agencies need to do to achieve better collaboration at work, or potentially face a bleak future?
- Recruitment and staff retention -- recruiting top staff in the U.K. is now notoriously hard. We examine how you find them, where you find them, and how you keep them!
- Successful delivery of campaigns across multi-channels, and how the changing nature of U.K. media channels are revolutionising the way agencies work.