Why You Should Be at iMedia's Brand Summit in February
Where can you go to meet more than 140 senior level marketing executives from major brand companies controlling billions of dollars worth of interactive marketing budgets?
Probably nowhere else other than iMedia's Brand Summit, February 8 - 11, 2008 in Coconut Point, Florida.
Now in its eighth year, the Brand Summit's primary goal is to bring together brand marketing executives with peers and solution providers to share ideas and tackle hard issues surrounding the integration and application of interactive media in their overall marketing mix. iMedia's Brand Summits deliver a dynamic combination of session content featuring top-level speakers and numerous opportunities for networking between marketers and solution providers in an exclusive, invitation-only environment.
Content That Tackles Timely Opportunities and Challenges
As with every Brand Summit, an Advisory Board of industry executives meets with iMedia staff months before the Summit to map out the conference theme and major issues to be addressed. The goal is to create a program that not only provides targeted, actionable insight on the industry's current issues, but does so in a way that encourages all attendees to participate and contribute to the dialogue.
5 Reasons Why You Need To Be At The Brand Summit
· Participate in the preeminent relationship-building, business-building gathering in the interactive marketing industry.
· The exclusive, invitation-only format supports a high ratio of buyers to sellers.
· Learn from comprehensive, cutting-edge content with great speakers and interactive breakout sessions.
· Enjoy plenty of organized networking time (including several assigned seating events) that ensures you meet everyone.
· The four-star resort setting takes everyone away from day-to-day intrusions, allowing for a relaxed, focused atmosphere in which to conduct business.
VP of Global Media and Consumer Engagement
VP, Strategic Solutions Group
CEO / Managing Partner
Chief Media Officer
SVP, Global Marketing
iMedia Summit attendees represent over $3 billion in digital marketing spend and hail from some of the biggest companies in the Fortune-500 and the agency world. High-value, customizable sponsorship opportunities are available, but won't last.
For more information, please contact:
Oscar Gardner, Sales Director
Situated on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico at Estero Bay, the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa is surrounded by sparkling water, lavish gardens, manicured golf courses and a picturesque marina. Enjoy the tropical climate and resort atmosphere on Florida’s beautiful southwest coast. End each day with a spectacular sunset. This 18 story tropical oasis is located midway between Fort Myers and Naples and is a relaxing retreat surrounded by the natural beauty of the Estero Bay estuary.