iMedia Brand Summits have excelled in providing senior brand marketers with a conference experience that has no rival in delivering timely education, insight, and peer-exchange on all things digital marketing. Click here to see more testimonials as well as a list of brands that have attended an iMedia Summit in the past year.
5 Reasons Why You Need To Be At The Brand Summit
- Participate in the preeminent relationship-building, business-building gathering in the interactive marketing industry.
- The exclusive, invitation-only format supports a controlled and comfortable ratio of buyers to sellers.
- Learn from comprehensive, cutting-edge content with great speakers and interactive breakout sessions, all focused on maximizing the ROI of digital marketing.
- Enjoy plenty of organized networking time (including several assigned seating events) that ensures you meet everyone.
- The four-star resort setting takes everyone away from day-to-day intrusions, allowing for a relaxed, focused atmosphere in which to conduct business.
And for a limited number of publishers/service providers, iMedia Brand Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with marketers to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies.
This invitation-only summit is FREE to qualified marketers and offers:
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including marketers-only meetings)
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on timely
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Recreation, meals, functions
- 4-night stay at The Broadmoor
VP, Strategic Solutions Group
SVP, Global Marketing
iMedia Summit attendees represent over $3 billion in digital marketing spend and hail from some of the biggest companies in the Fortune-500 and the agency world. High-value, customizable sponsorship opportunities are available, but won't last.
For more information, please contact:
Brian Urquhart, Director of Strategic Partnerships
The Broadmoor is the longest-running consecutive winner of both the AAA Five-Diamond and the Mobil Travel Guide Five-Star awards. It is located on 3,000 lush acres under the shadow of Cheyenne Mountain and offers an award-winning spa, fitness center, two swimming pools, three outdoor hot tubs, one lap pool; 54 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts with camps run by Hall-of-Fame member Dennis Ralston; children's programs; 24-hour room service, valet parking and 25 specialty retail shops.