Peers & Partners Scan the Horizon for Marketing Opportunities
Web. Television. Mobile. Out-of-home. Game platforms. E-Books. These digital platforms are quickly evolving robust integrated applications that can deliver a marketing message cohesively onto a dizzying array of devices to ever-more targeted groups of customers. Breakthrough—now in its fifth year—has become the most important gathering point for marketers, agencies and publisher/technology partners searching out new applications and ideas, culminating in three days of collaborative content, networking and special events.
Do your company and your career a favor and make plans to participate at Breakthrough.
And don't miss the 2nd Annual Mobile Boot Camp, Sunday March 21. (See more information below.) Please Note: This special pre-summit conference is open only to brand marketer and agency guests.
What is Mobile Boot Camp?
While the promise of mobile marketing in an ever evolving digital landscape continues to grow, most marketers need to ensure they have a firm grasp of the fundamentals before they can take the next steps of integrating mobile into their marketing mix.
iMedia created Mobile Boot Camp as a special one day event for brand marketing and agency executives that cuts to the chase of how to execute an effective mobile marketing initiative.
What will be covered at Mobile Boot Camp?
Just as any other iMedia Event, an Advisory Board of industry executives has been assembled to map out the conference theme and major issues to be addressed. Some topics that will be covered at Mobile Boot Camp are:
- Mobile marketing strategy and integration: on deck, off deck, iPhone, etc.
- Analyzing and buying mobile media inventory
- Executing effective mobile marketing creative and status of standards
- How to track/measure mobile campaigns and other key issues!
The Advisory Board for this special one day event is composed of industry thought leaders. The board includes:
- Mickey Alam Kahn, Editor in Chief, Mobile Marketer
- Michele Azar, VP of Emerging Channels, Best Buy
- Paul Berney, European Managing Director, Mobile Marketing Association
- John Hadl, Managing Partner & Founder, Brand in Hand
- Chloe Hampton, Associate Director of Global Online Marketing & Mobile Strategy, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Larry Harris, CEO, Ansible Mobile
- Ed Kaczmarek, Director of Innovation, New Services, Kraft Foods
- Maria Mandel, Senior Partner, Executive Director Digital Innovation, Ogilvy
- Warren Pickett, Content Director, ad:tech
If you are a brand marketing or agency executive planning to attend iMedia's Breakthrough Summit on March 21 – 24 in Coconut Point, Florida, then you can ill afford to miss this additional, complimentary one-day program designed to cover the fundamentals of effective mobile marketing.
Arrive early Saturday, March 20, for an opening Mobile Boot Camp cocktail reception, and then get ready to participate Sunday in a full day of interactive sessions and presentations on mobile marketing before the Breakthrough Summit opens that evening
Co-Founder & Chief Technology Catalyst
Futurist, Author, Inventor
Global Director of Interactive Strategies and PIE
SVP, Ad Sales Research
iMedia Summit attendees represent over $3 billion in digital marketing spend and hail from some of the biggest companies in the Fortune-500 and the agency world. High-value, customizable sponsorship opportunities are available, but won't last.
For more information, please contact:
Brian Urquhart, Director of Strategic Partnerships
Situated on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico at Estero Bay, the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa is surrounded by sparkling water, lavish gardens, manicured golf courses and a picturesque marina. Enjoy the tropical climate and resort atmosphere on Florida’s beautiful southwest coast. End each day with a spectacular sunset. This 18 story tropical oasis is located midway between Fort Myers and Naples and is a relaxing retreat surrounded by the natural beauty of the Estero Bay estuary.