Why Should You Be at the iMedia Brand Summit in Kota Kinabalu?
As a Chief Marketing Officer or a Marketing Director residing in a fortune 500 or FMCG business within South East Asia, you have the chance to be invited to a unique event that focuses on the key issues in digital advertising opportunities in Asia. Over 100 CMOs and Marketing Directors will attend this event for free, including accommodation based on first-come-first-serve basis.
Our highly targeted content for the summit will tackle the hard issues surrounding the integration and application of interactive media in the overall marketing mix. The iMedia Brand Summits deliver a dynamic combination of keynote/sessions from top-level speakers and numerous opportunities to network with industry peers and senior executives from all the marketing channels available to your business.
As a Senior Executive in Online Publishing, an Interactive Agency or a Solution Provider either regionally or globally that needs to reach the top marketers in the region, the iMedia Brand Summit in Kota Kinabalu should be your number one event in 2009. We will gather over 100 of the foremost interactive marketers in one place. The theme of the event will focus on how digital media has now become main stream and not to be avoided any longer. This will be your opportunity to listen and understand the needs of the key brand marketers at a senior level and you’ll spend three days interacting with them enabling you to assist in the understanding how your business can play a pivotal role in the development of brands marketing online.
Board of advisors
As with every Brand Summit, an Advisory Board of industry executives meets with iMedia staff months before the Summit to map out the conference theme and major issues to be addressed. The goal is to create a program that not only provides targeted, actionable insight on the industry's current issues, but does so in a way that encourages all attendees to participate and contribute to the dialogue.
The Advisory Board is composed of industry thought leaders.
Melissa Teoh, Marketing Director, Aviva
Nick Handel, Managing Director, Arc Worldwide
Ken Mandel, Managing Director, Yahoo! South East Asia
Robbie Hills, CEO Asia Pacific GroupM Search, Group M
Neera Manawakul, Vice President, Global Consumer Group, Citibank
Tai Parata, Marketing Director, Zuji
Ray Bremmer, Senior VP-Marketing Operations, Unilever
Greg Fisher, APAC Regional Manager, Intel
5 Reasons For You To Attend this Summit
• Participate in the ultimate relationship-building, business-building gathering of Asia’s interactive marketing community.
• The exclusive, invitation-only format ensures a comparable ratio of Brand Marketers and Advertising Platforms/Providers
• Think Strategy and Leadership from the comprehensive, cutting edge content with great speakers and interactive breakout sessions.
• Participate and enjoy the organized networking time that ensures that you will meet everybody at the event. The event is restricted to 300 delegates.
• The selection of the Shangri-La hotel in Kota Kinabalu takes everybody away from their day to day environment, allowing relaxation and the key to focus on the development of marketing interactively.
If you have not yet received your request to attend this exclusive event, please click here and complete the necessary information
For further info on attending or sponsorship opportunities, please contact
T: +65 6513 0610
T: +65 6513 0600
T: +65 6513 0609