March 8-10, 2010 | The Grand, Brighton, UK
The 2nd iMedia U.K Brand Summit is a unique event where attendees network with senior industry practitioners and together, explore, challenge and build the future of digital media.
Taking place at The Grand Hotel -- a unique and iconic venue located in the heart of Brighton -- the Summit will deliver a dynamic combination of keynote sessions and panel debates from top-level speakers and numerous opportunities to make valuable long-term relationships with influential industry figures and senior executives from highly-regarded agencies, publishers and advertising networks.
The content is created with the help of our expert advisory board and structured around the latest insightful case studies and challenging working groups, designed to nurture practical skills to take back to the office.
So how can you get involved?
If you are a client-side marketing professional with an annual digital spend of £250K+ you are entitled to attend the summit completely free of charge. To find out if you qualify, you can request an invite. We are able to offer you this unique experience thanks to the support of our key event sponsors and partners who you will have an opportunity to meet at the event.
If you are an senior agency exec, media owner or a solution provider that needs to reach top marketers with a digital remit, the iMedia Brand Summit is your opportunity to listen and understand the needs of this senior marketers and spend three days interacting with them to establish how your business can offer them new innovative solutions or services. To find out more about booking and discounts, contact Paul Newman on +44 (0)203 180 6593. For more information about sponsorship opportunities contact Adam Sangster on +44 (0)203 180 6518 or view the sponsorship 2010 brochure here.
Speakers and members of the advisory board include:
- Etienne Yuan, Global Head of Digital -- Sony Ericsson
- Asad Rehman, Global Communications Planning Director -- Unilever
- Justin Basini, VP, Head of Brand and Marketing -- Capital One
- Benjamin Braun, Head of Online Services -- British Gas
- Simon Calver, CEO -- LOVEFiLM International
- Joe Cohen, CEO -- Seatwave.com
- Kelly Brough, Global Online Director -- Lonely Planet
- David Chalmers, Head of Online Marketing -- Cisco
- Giles Horton, VP Marketing Europe -- Monster
- Paul Thompson, Head of Planning and Strategy -- Yahoo! U.K
- Steven Canvin, Marketing Manager -- Lego
Why attend the iMedia Brand Summit 2010?
- Participate in a highly relevant, relationship-building gathering for the UK interactive industry
- Learn from a strategic programme with senior-level speakers and interactive workshops
- Enjoy a range of structured networking activities that ensure you meet all the summit attendees in a relaxed environment
- The five-star resort setting allows for a relaxed, open atmosphere conducive to business
For more information please contact Melissa Wong on +44 (0)20 3180 6516.