"I have been attending iMedia Brand Summits since 2001. It's the single 'must attend' conference on my calendar. In addition to the relevant content and valuable programming, iMedia has nurtured a rich industry community that fosters substantive relationships with fellow brand marketers, publishers, agencies and solution providers."
Jordan Berman, Executive Director of Media Innovation, AT&T
Maximize Your ROI in Digital Marketing
(& Conference Value!)
iMedia Brand Summits have excelled in providing senior brand marketers with a conference experience that has no rival in delivering timely education, insight, and peer-exchange on all things digital marketing. Click here to see more testimonials as well as a list of brands that have attended an iMedia Summit in the past year.
This invitation-only summit is FREE to qualified marketers and offers:
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including marketers-only meetings)
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on timely
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Recreation, meals, functions
- 4-night stay at The Broadmoor
And for a limited number of publishers/service providers, iMedia Brand Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with marketers to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies.
Request Your Invitation Now! Space is limited.
An Advisory Board Dedicated to Delivering Relevant & Actionable Content
The iMedia content team relies on the insight and direction of a diverse group of industry leaders which comprise our Advisory Board (see below) to ensure that the content is shaped for the current needs of the summit audience. Check the “Schedule" tab for content planning as it progresses for this summit.
Jerry Courtney, Group Manager, Corporate Multi-Media, Target
Kevin Doohan, Director, Digital Marketing, Red Bull
Jay Livingston, SVP, Global Marketing, Bank of America
Ted Moon, Director of Online Media, Capital One
Mark Naples, Managing Partner, WIT Strategy
Gordon Paddison, Founder + Principal, Stradella Road
Hilary Weber, Director, Internet Marketing Services, Kaiser Permanente
Click here to see coverage of February’s Brand Summit, including articles, videos, PPTs and photos.
5 Reasons Why You Need To Be At The Brand Summit
- Participate in the preeminent relationship-building, business-building gathering in the interactive marketing industry.
- The exclusive, invitation-only format supports a controlled and comfortable ratio of buyers to sellers.
- Learn from comprehensive, cutting-edge content with great speakers and interactive breakout sessions, all focused on maximizing the ROI of digital marketing.
- Enjoy plenty of organized networking time (including several assigned seating events) that ensures you meet everyone.
- The four-star resort setting takes everyone away from day-to-day intrusions, allowing for a relaxed, focused atmosphere in which to conduct business.