Mark your diaries and join us at our 2nd annual iMedia Agency Summit
5-7 October 2009, Indigo
Our 2nd Southeast Asian iMedia Agency
The iMedia Summits have been running since 2001. Borne out of the
Important Note: iMedia limits publisher/service provider attendance to ensure a high ratio of agencies, so space is limited. Request your invitation today!
Content designed by peers for peers
A stellar list of industry executives are working with the iMedia content development taff to craft the content for this inaugural event . The conference will include:
· challenging keynotes
· dynamic "power-panel" discussions
· full range of breakout sessions
· small group discussions bringing all summit participants together to tackle industry issues
· dedicated time to build quality relationships through networking sessions, recreational activities and functions.
Getting under the skin of the issues that matter most to you
We'll be getting to the core of the most challenging topics facing
The advisory board for the Agency
Robbie Hills, CEO, AsiaPacific GroupM Search - GroupM
2. Adrian Moss, Group CEO - asia digital holdings plc
3. Jason Kuperman, VP Asia Pacific, Digital Development - Ominicom Group
4. Mark Cripps, Regional Digital Director - McCann WorldGroup
5. Nick Handel, Managing Director,
- ARC Worldwide Singapore
6. Christina Lee,
AsiaManaging Director - Businessweek
7. Pete Mitchell, Regional Digital Director - Universal McCann
8. Arlene Ang, Regional Managing Director - Publicis
9. Lily Chia, Director - Carbon
10. Damien Cummings, General Manager - OgilvyOne
Who is invited to the iMedia Asia Agency
Some of the most influential agency executives will be invited to spend three days at the resort as our guests, free of charge. In addition, some of the leading online media companies and advertising service providers -- the companies you work with -- will be invited to attend.
5 Reasons why you need to be at the Agency Summit
· Participate in the pre-eminent relationship-building, business-building gathering in the interactive marketing industry.
· The exclusive, invitation-only format supports a high ratio of buyers to sellers
· Learn from comprehensive, cutting-edge content with great speakers and interactive breakout sessions
· Enjoy plenty of organised networking time (including several assigned seating events) that ensures you meet everyone
· The five-star resort setting takes everyone away from day-to-day intrusions, allowing for a relaxed, focused atmosphere in which to conduct business
Over 150 attendees confirmed for iMedia Agency Summit!
View the latest attendee list
If you're interested in taking part in the iMedia Agency
For further information on attending or sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
T: +65 6513 0610