The 2nd iMedia Brand Summit was a huge success, we thank all our delegates for their participation and look forward to the next Brand Summit in Nikko Bali in April 2011.
Watch the event video here
Watch the event video here
Quotes from our delegates:
“The iMedia Brand Summit offered me a unique opportunity to benchmark and gain learning from industry peers. The Summit provided a comprehensive overview of digital marketing tools, and helped me stay informed of emerging trends and new technology based marketing tools.”
- Balki Radhakrishnan, Head of Marketing - CPW Asia, Nestle
“iMedia is the perfect environment for Yahoo! to connect our brand and offerings with the industries leaders in a fun, casual and intimate setting”
- Christopher Harris, Head of B2B Marketing, APAC, Yahoo!
- David Ketchum, President, Asia, Bite Communications, Asia Pacific
“Without question the iMedia Summit is one of the ABSOLUTE key events that all digital participants should attend. The contacts, information and insight gained are amazing and second to none.”
- Christian Cadeo, Head of Brand Advertising, AdMob
Why should you be at the iMedia Brand Summit?
As a Chief Marketing Officer or a Marketing Director residing in a fortune 500 or FMCG business within South East Asia, you have the chance to be invited to a unique event that focuses on the key issues in digital advertising opportunities in Asia. Over 100 CMOs and Marketing Directors will attend this event for free, including accommodation based on first-come-first-serve basis.
Our highly targeted content for the summit will tackle the hard issues surrounding the integration and application of interactive media in the overall marketing mix. The iMedia Brand Summits deliver a dynamic combination of keynote/sessions from top-level speakers and numerous opportunities to network with industry peers and senior executives from all the marketing channels available to your business.
As a Senior Executive in Online Publishing, an Interactive Agency or a Solution Provider either regionally or globally that needs to reach the top marketers in the region, the iMedia Brand Summit should be your number one event in 2010. We will gather over 100 of the foremost interactive marketers in one place. The theme of the event will focus on how digital media has now become main stream and not to be avoided any longer. This will be your opportunity to listen and understand the needs of the key brand marketers at a senior level and you’ll spend three days interacting with them enabling you to assist in the understanding how your business can play a pivotal role in the development of brands marketing online.
1. Melisa Teoh, Marketing Director, Aviva
2. Ken Mandel, Regional VP, Yahoo! Asia Pacific
3. Nick Handel, Managing Director, Singapore, Arc Worldwide
4. Robbie Hills, General Manager - Asia Pacific, RockYou
5. Neera Manawakul, Senior VP - Group Strategic Marketing & Communication, DBS Group
6. Melissa Siew, General Manager, Zuji Singapore
7. Greg Fisher, APAC Regional Manager, Intel
8. Lin Pei Hua, AVP Marketing, CK Tang
9. Poh Lin Tay, Marketing Director, Dell
10. Agatha Yap, Director, Marketing, McDonald's
11. Michelle Koh, Director, Marketing Services, The Esplanade Co
12. James Thompson, VP Marketing, Diageo
13. Jurik Auer, Manager, Online Marketing & Ecommerce - APAC, Lufthansa Arlines
14. Francesco Lagutaine, CMO, CitiBank
5 reasons for you to attend this summit
· Participate in the ultimate relationship-building, business-building gathering of Asia’s interactive marketing community.
· The exclusive, invitation-only format ensures a comparable ratio of Brand Marketers and Advertising Platforms/Providers
· Think Strategy and Leadership from the comprehensive, cutting edge content with great speakers and interactive breakout sessions.
· Participate and enjoy the organized networking time that ensures that you will meet everybody at the event. The event is restricted to 300 delegates.
· The luxurious resort setting takes everybody away from their day to day environment, allowing relaxation and the key to focus on the development of marketing interactively.
Over 180 attendees confirmed for iMedia Brand Summit!
For further information on attending or sponsorship opportunities, please contact
Tel: +65 6513 0600
Tel: +65 6513 0194