Where the Future of Media and Advertising Intersects
March 21 - 24, 2010
Coconut Point, Florida
Peers & Partners Scan the Horizon for Marketing Opportunities
Sold out - use the invite form to get on our waiting list.
Web. Television. Mobile. Out-of-home. Game platforms. E-Books. These digital platforms are quickly evolving robust integrated applications that can deliver a marketing message cohesively onto a dizzying array of devices to ever-more targeted groups of customers. Breakthrough—now in its fifth year—has become the most important gathering point for marketers, agencies and publisher/technology partners searching out new applications and ideas, culminating in three days of collaborative content, networking and special events.
Do your company and your career a favor and make plans to participate at Breakthrough.
And don't miss the 2nd Annual Mobile Boot Camp, Sunday March 21. (See more information below.) Please Note: This special pre-summit conference is open only to brand marketer and agency guests.
Guest Host Lori Schwartz
Lori is at the center of emerging media as SVP and Director of the Interpublic Emerging Media Lab, a center for marketing innovation located in Los Angeles. As such she provides consultation and solution recommendations for the latest in broadband, wireless and emerging media solutions for Interpublic's global client roster. An active member in both the marketing and entertainment industries, Lori was recently profiled as one of the "30 Executives Shaping the Evolution of Media and Technology" by Variety Magazine. Lori has led a project for the American Film Institute's Digital Content Lab, serves on the Board of Governors for the Producers Guild of America's New Media Council and is an executive committee member of the Interactive Peer Group for the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, among just some of her affiliations.
As Guest Host, Lori will be our guide and emcee throughout the entire summit, lending her considerable insight to the issues and discussions that arise during the conference.
Ray Kurzweil invented the first CCD flat-bed scanner, the first omni-font optical character recognition, the first print-to-speech reading machine for the blind, the first text-to-speech synthesizer, the first music synthesizer capable of recreating the grand piano, and the first commercially marketed large-vocabulary speech recognition. Ray's latest book, The Singularity is Near, was a New York Times best seller.
Global Digital Strategies Director
Wieden + Kennedy
SVP, Ad Sales Research
What is Mobile Boot Camp?
While the promise of mobile marketing in an ever evolving digital landscape continues to grow, most marketers need to ensure they have a firm grasp of the fundamentals before they can take the next steps of integrating mobile into their marketing mix.
iMedia created Mobile Boot Camp as a special one day event for brand marketing and agency executives that cuts to the chase of how to execute an effective mobile marketing initiative.
What will be covered at Mobile Boot Camp?
Just as any other iMedia Event, an Advisory Board of industry executives has been assembled to map out the conference theme and major issues to be addressed. Some topics that will be covered at Mobile Boot Camp are:
- Mobile marketing strategy and integration: on deck, off deck, iPhone, etc.
- Analyzing and buying mobile media inventory
- Executing effective mobile marketing creative and status of standards
- How to track/measure mobile campaigns and other key issues!
The Advisory Board for this special one day event is composed of industry thought leaders. The board includes:
- Mickey Alam Kahn, Editor in Chief, Mobile Marketer
- Michele Azar, VP of Emerging Channels, Best Buy
- Paul Berney, European Managing Director, Mobile Marketing Association
- John Hadl, Managing Partner & Founder, Brand in Hand
- Chloe Hampton, Associate Director of Global Online Marketing & Mobile Strategy, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Larry Harris, CEO, Ansible Mobile
- Ed Kaczmarek, Director of Innovation, New Services, Kraft Foods
- Maria Mandel, Senior Partner, Executive Director Digital Innovation, Ogilvy
- Warren Pickett, Content Director, ad:tech
If you are a brand marketing or agency executive planning to attend iMedia's Breakthrough Summit on March 21 – 24 in Coconut Point, Florida, then you can ill afford to miss this additional, complimentary one-day program designed to cover the fundamentals of effective mobile marketing.
Arrive early Saturday, March 20, for an opening Mobile Boot Camp cocktail reception, and then get ready to participate Sunday in a full day of interactive sessions and presentations on mobile marketing before the Breakthrough Summit opens that evening.
5 Reasons You Can’t Miss This Event
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Brand leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.