The Marketplace for Ideas & Business
June 12 -16, 2010
Don't Miss Celeb CMO Jeffrey Hayzlett
Bring Your Brand Manager to Digital!
Senior interactive and traditional marketers-you know that brand success depends on smart teamwork. Don't miss the opportunity to learn to work together better. At iMedia's June Brand Summit we'll ask digital marketers and their brand manager colleagues to pair up and learn together. You'll discuss core business challenges with peers-and publisher and service provider partners- including how to:
- Integrate advertising across multiple media channels and platforms
- Tie advertising dollars to the bottom line
- Connect with key consumer segments
- Service your customer
Actionable. Insightful. Join the conversation and collaboration with more than 130 senior brand marketing executives for a 360-degree marketing dialog this June. Request your invitation today!
Kmart CMO to Keynote June Summit
As CMO, Mark Snyder oversees all aspects of marketing for Kmart's retail stores, including strategy, planning, program development and creative. Since joining Kmart in 2008, Snyder has led in the development and launch of the chain's successful Kmart "Smart" value proposition, directed marketing strategy for its holiday layaway program, and other initiatives. Before joining Kmart, Snyder served as SVP, worldwide brand management for the Holiday Inn family of brands including global brand communication strategies, tactical marketing promotions and new product development. He has also served in senior marketing management roles with Hilton Hotels and Harrah’s Entertainment.
What brand marketers say about iMedia Summits
As a Marketer You'll Participate In
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day marketers-only meeting)
- Informative, collaborative breakout sessions & dynamic keynotes
- A variety of meals, receptions, recreation and other networking functions
- Plus, complimentary 4-night stay at the beautiful Doral Golf Resort
As a Publisher & Service Provider You Can
- Have meaningful interaction with marketers exploring their digital marketing challenges during a variety of uniquely designed collaborative sessions
- Have an opportunity during organized deal-making sessions to introduce your company's services to a contingent of brand marketers
- Spend some time building long-lasting business relationships with potential customers during a variety of intimate, relaxed networking meal and reception functions, at which iMedia keeps a tight control of the ratio of "buyer" to "seller" to achieve that relationship-building environment.
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Summit
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with buyers and sellers.
- Build Teamwork: With marketing colleagues and vendor partners.
- Invitation Only: Means senior-level, vetted group of peers and partners.
- Collaborative Environment: Interactive sessions and plenty of effective networking.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.