The Must Attend Event for Entertainment Digital Marketing!
June 29, 2010
Santa Monica, CA
Thought Leadership & Strategic Insight + Great Networking
Join more than100 senior level television and movie marketing and agency executives for a full-day of cutting edge dialogue on the newest innovations in digital marketing for entertainment. Great speakers tackling timely issues and terrific networking opportunities throughout the day make iMedia’s Entertainment Summit a must-attend.
Attendance to the conference is complimentary for qualified marketing and agency executives, and is underwritten by sponsors (see this page). Click here to request your invitation.
Henry Jenkins to Keynote
Internationally noted media and entertainment scholar and author Henry Jenkins will take the stage as opening keynote for this June’s Entertainment Summit. Jenkins, well-known as the author of “Convergence Culture: Where Old and New Media Collide, is a Provost Professor of Communications, Journalism and Cinematic Arts at USC’s Annenberg School for Communications and Journalism.”
Agency Shoot Out For Real in 2010!
Always one of the highlights of the Entertainment Summit, this June attendees will get an inside look as multiple agencies will pitch live on stage for an actual piece of business from Fox Home Entertainment. Fox will have its marketing team on stage to award the business that day to a winner. You won’t want to miss this!
Visionary Marketer Award and Luncheon Address
Who will it be this year? Check back here for the announcement soon. Past winners have included:
- 2009-Dwight Caines, Sony Pictures Entertainment, President, World Wide Digital Marketing
- 2008 - Robert Hayes, SVP, GM Digital Media, Showtime Networks
- 2007 - Amy Powell, SVP Interactive Marketing, Paramount Studios
- 2006 - Albert Cheng, EVP Digital media, Disney-ABC Television Group
- Latest and greatest case studies
- New research
- New marketing technology and services displays
- ...and more!
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Event
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with the most influential leaders in the digital space.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds in media and marketing address the most timely issues to help you build your knowledge base.
- Networking: The event for senior Agencies, Publishers and Brand leaders.
- A Collaborative Environment: The summit is held at a resort, away from the distractions of the office, and in a relaxed, but focused, setting that enhances the flow of ideas.
- No distractions. Always held at luxury resorts attendees don’t compete with the office or city life.