Build Stronger Digital Strategies
September 12-15, 2010
Examine Digital's Full Potential
Explore today's most innovative digital and traditional marketing strategies and services this September in San Diego with over 130 senior brand marketers, their peers and their partners.
Savvy marketers now have a wealth of digital tools at their disposal - online display, search, mobile, social media. The iMedia Summit provides a rich environment to chart your company's digital future among peer-level executives, industry thought leaders and select publishers and service providers. The Summit is designed for results-oriented brand marketers and partners who are looking to build more effective digital strategies in an ever-shifting marketing and media landscape.
As a Marketer You'll Participate In
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day marketers-only meeting)
- Informative, collaborative breakout sessions & dynamic keynotes
- A variety of meals, receptions, recreation and other networking functions
- Plus, complimentary 4-night stay at the beautiful Coronado Bay Resort
As a Publisher & Service Provider You Can
- Have meaningful interaction with marketers during a variety of uniquely designed collaborative sessions
- Have an opportunity during organized deal-making sessions to introduce your company's services to a contingent of brand marketers
- Spend time building long-lasting business relationships with potential customers during a variety of intimate, relaxed networking meal and reception functions
Note: iMedia keeps tight control of the "buyer" to "seller" ratio to achieve an optimal relationship-building environment
OgilvyOne Chairman/CEO to Keynote
As Brian Fetherstonhaugh writes on OgilvyOne's site, "In the 1990's, God gave marketing the gift of Digital." Expect Fetherstonhaugh to deliver a vision of the digital future as he sees it from the helm of one of the most powerful agencies in the world. "The next era will be shaped by search, mobile, brand experiences and analytics. Now, that will be interesting."
VP and GM
Mars Direct, Inc.
University of Phoenix
What Marketers Say About iMedia
Michelle Thomas, Brand Marketing Manager, Zappos
“iMedia is by far one of the best conferences that I've attended! Not only do you get hands-on time to network with fellow marketers but you have some of the best and emerging technologies being presented. It's definitely worth time out of the office!”
Doug Chavez, Senior Manager Digital Marketing, Del Monte Foods
“iMedia Summits are an excellent forum to keep pace with our fast-changing digital landscape. The relationships I have developed at iMedia Summits, with publishers, agencies, and other leading brand marketers are an invaluable benefit I can leverage on a daily basis. If there is one event you should attend, it's an iMedia Summit.”
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Summit
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with buyers and sellers.
- Build Teamwork: With marketing colleagues and vendor partners.
- Invitation Only: Means senior-level, vetted group of peers and partners.
- Collaborative Environment: Interactive sessions and plenty of effective networking.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.