Strategic Digital Insights and Networking for the Agency Executive & Partner
December 12-15, 2010
The Media Bermuda Triangle: The Mysteries of the evolving digital media
Join the conversation and gain insight this December as senior agency executives and their publisher/vendor partners explore the power dynamics at play within the digital advertising environment between agencies, media properties and the hundreds of services providers working to stake a claim somewhere in the middle. Today's digital advertising landscape is competitive, cluttered and confusing. Strategic repositioning among both agencies and media properties suddenly makes the two look quite similar. In the not too distant past, the relationship and business flow between brands, agencies and media properties could be represented as an equilateral triangle. Brands had products to market and sell, agencies were creative plus broker, media brands held the audiences. Now the triangulated relationship between brands, agencies and publishers is as mysterious as the Bermuda triangle. Where do you and your company find leverage in this environment? Don't miss this important agency gathering!
Click here to check out agency execs who attended last May's Agency Summit.
Request your invitation today as there is limited space and the event often sells out well in advance.
Time, Inc., Digital President Keynotes
Kirk McDonald oversees corporate advertising sales and marketing for Time, Inc.'s digital properties. Prior to joining Time Inc. in 2008, McDonald served as SVP of sales, marketing and client services for DRIVEpm and Atlas, both key units of Microsoft’s advertising business. Previously, Kirk spent nine years at CNET, where he was SVP of network sales.
Chief Results Officer
Summit Guest Host
Director of Digital Marketing
As an Agency You'll Participate In
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day agency-only meeting)
- Informative, collaborative breakout sessions & dynamic keynotes
- A variety of meals, receptions, recreation and other networking functions
- Plus, complimentary 4-night stay at the beautiful Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ
As a Publisher & Service Provider You Can
- Have meaningful interaction with senior agency executives exploring their digital marketing challenges during a variety of uniquely designed collaborative sessions
- Have an opportunity during organized deal-making sessions to introduce your company's services to a contingent of brand marketers
- Spend some time building long-lasting business relationships with potential customers during a variety of intimate, relaxed networking meal and reception functions, at which iMedia keeps a tight control of the ratio of "buyer" to "seller" to achieve that relationship-building environment.
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Technology leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No Distractions. Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.