iMedia iMoms Summit, May 2011 - Overview
Innovative Marketing to Moms
May 1-4, 2011
Amelia Island, Florida
Cracking the code on digital marketing to moms - the most influential consumer
Join iMedia's inaugural iMoms Summit focused entirely on digital marketing to moms May 1-4, Amelia Island Plantation, FL.
Combine moms' vast consumption and production of digital media with their control of the majority of consumer dollars spent, and you'll understand why brands large and small are scrambling to take advantage of the marketing opportunity moms present. But the 21st century mom is hard to reach, influence and win over. Today's mom consumes media on her terms and often on-the-go. And moms consume much less of it - Baby Center reports that motherhood cuts a woman's media time by 3 hours each day. She trusts her network of moms over any other source when she decides what to buy. And she is vocal. While there is no fiercer brand advocate than mom, a marketing misstep to her spreads like wildfire. Marketers have to build a relationship, earn her trust, and be authentic. That takes time and brands can't cut corners.
The iMoms Summit will dig deep into the right digital marketing to moms playbook. We'll explore how moms consume media now and on what platforms, how moms make purchase decisions, the brand attributes important to moms, and what moms want from the brands that need to connect with them - and will share best practices from the brands getting it right.
As a Guest Attendee You'll Participate In
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including a full-day marketers-only meeting)
- High-caliber keynotes and speakers
- Informative, collaborative breakout sessions
- A variety of meals, receptions, recreation and other networking functions
- Plus, complimentary 4-night stay at the stunning Villas of Amelia Island Plantation
As a Publisher & Service Provider You Can
- Engage in a variety of uniquely designed collaborative sessions with marketers
- Engage in organized deal-making sessions to introduce your company's services to a contingent of brand marketers
- Enjoy a variety of meals, receptions, recreation and additional networking functions
- Build long-lasting business relationships with potential customers during a variety of intimate, relaxed networking meal and reception functions
Note: iMedia Summits keeps tight control of the "buyer" to "seller" ratio to achieve an optimal relationship-building environment
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Event
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Brand leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.