iMedia Breakthrough Summit, October 2011 - Overview
Innovation Front And Center
Emerging media is definitely emerging...in the lives of virtually every audience segment and from coast to coast. Join us as we explore the developments you NEED to know about...in mobile, social, video, location based, gaming and more. This Breakthrough is focused on putting the most important innovations in key emerging sectors up front and center. It's about brass tacks - what you need to know about to capitalize on emerging media in the months and years ahead. Things like:
- What are the most important ways emerging media are driving real, lasting changes in consumer behavior?
- What are the four mobile innovations that leading brands are jumping on?
- What are the three video developments that brands should be using today?
From thought leading sessions by the industry's most authoritative trend spotters to practical presentations and discussions about the "musts" for 2012, this Breakthrough Summit is one you can't afford to miss.
Featured Keynote: Porter Gale, VP Marketing, Virgin America
Porter Gale has over 20 years of experience working in marketing, advertising and independent filmmaking. Porter joined Virgin America in October 2007 and she currently manages the Brand and Online Marketing, In-flight Content and Loyalty teams. Porter is an innovative marketing strategist and out-of-the-box thinker that believes in pushing creative boundaries. She has extensive experience in partnership marketing, branded content development, social media and more. Join Porter this October as she explains how the successes of marketing innovation can indefinitely be traced to the corporate culture and internal structure of the marketing team.
Editor at Large
Principal Research Scientist
Human Social Dynamics Group
iMedia Breakthrough's Next Wave Finalists
The community has spoken, and these 9 start-ups were selected by YOU to showcase this October. In a night hosted by Dave Knox, these finalists will do their best to win the crowd at Breakthrough for one final vote!
Together Everyone Achieves More
iMedia's esteemed Advisory Board plays a significant role in consulting the content team to identify key topics that cut right to the core issues mattering most to senior marketer and agency executives, as well as the challenges facing the digital marketing industry.
- Leonard Brody, President, Clarity Digital
- Adam Broitman, Partner and Ringleader, Circ.us
- Jeff Crowe, General Partner Norwest Venture Partners
- John Durham, CEO/Managing Partner, Catalyst S+F
- Caroline Giegerich, Director of Innovation, Initiative
- Uwe Hook, CEO, Bates Hook
- Graham Kahr, Social Engagement Scientist, Zappos Development, Inc.
- Dave Knox, CMO, Rockfish Interactive
- Maria Mandel, VP, Marketing and Media Innovations, AT&T
- Jeff Minsky, Director Emerging Media, OMD Ignition Factory
- Mark Naples, Managing Partner, WIT Strategy
- Mike Parker, Tribal DDB
- Alan Schulman, Managing Partner, U.D I G> The Digital Innovation Group
- Lori Schwartz, Chief Technology Catalyst, NA, McCann World Group
- Mark Silva, SVP Emerging Platforms, Real Branding/Anthem!
VP Digital Marketing
Electronic Arts Brand
Executive Dir Corporate Social Marketing
Marketing Technology Production Manager
Director NA Digital Marketing
Media Director, Digital Communications
Why You Should be Involved
Recognized as the most respected gathering of Brand leaders and Agency Executives in North America, the iMedia Breakthrough Summit is the networking event of the year for marketing and advertising executives. This event will enhance the power and reach of your professional relationships by providing access to the most timely topics in innovation, solutions and important relationships in the digital marketplace. Attendance permitted only by invitation and limited to 125 pre-qualified brand marketers.
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Event
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Brand leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.