iMedia InFocus Summit June 2013 - Overview
What Women Want from Brands
This iMedia Summit is focused on what women want and expect from brands. Women are earning, spending and influencing at a greater rate than ever before. An unprecedented rate of purchases and purchase influences are made by women, including purchases of products and services geared towards family members of all ages and demographics. Statistics touting the buying power of women are widely published and accepted, yet a staggering 91% of women surveyed believe that advertisers do not understand them.
This June, qualified senior marketers are invited to join us as we build and expand upon the success of our iMoms Summit, bringing together leading brands, agencies, publishers and platforms at the forefront of effective, innovative marketing to this influential female demographic. Our rich content and networking program targeting this empowered and tech-savvy demographic will cover:
- Brand Spotlights: case studies, stories and examples from top-tier brands successfully marketing to women across multiple verticals
- Myths of Marketing to Women: the dos and don'ts of digital marketing to women
- Consumer Insights: female and familial life-stages and cultural diversity, and how brands connect emotionally across groups
- Maximizing Social Strategies: listening, launching and engaging social ambassadors
- Mobile and Shopper Science: brand values, technology and trends driving cross-platform purchase behaviors
- Branded Content: Who owns the conversation?
Lori H. Schwartz to Host iMedia InFocus Summit
Lori H. Schwartz has spent her career working with top creative and strategic executives of multiple brands, advertising agencies and content companies to ensure understanding of new and evolving technology as well as emerging business models. Focusing on the lifestyle changes brought about by technology, the habits of both individuals and families and the evolving goals of marketers, Lori provides business oriented strategic solutions at the center of this ever changing media landscape.
Day 1 Keynote - Jennifer Kasper, GVP, Digital Media & Multicultural Marketing, Macy's
Jennifer Kasper is the group VP of digital media and multicultural marketing for Macy's. In this role, she leads Macy's digital media strategy, with a focus on engaging customers, fostering brand loyalty and driving sales. Kasper and her team manage the brand's social media presence, mobile marketing platforms and display advertising campaigns; they also partner with Macys.com to bring the retailer's omni-channel marketing efforts to life. Additionally, she oversees the development of multicultural media and event strategies that support Macy's objective of growing market share in key minority customer segments.
Day 2 Keynote - Adam Kmiec, Director, Global Digital Marketing & Social Media, The Campbell Soup Co.
In this business, on some level, we are who we've worked for and the brands we worked on. For 15 years, Adam Kmiec has worked for some of the most forward thinking organizations in the world, while helping some of the most dynamic brands find success in the interactive and social space. Currently, Kmiec is Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media at The Campbell Soup Company. In his role he is responsible for developing a global digital marketing and social media strategy that encompasses both consumer-facing communications and corporate initiatives to make Campbell one of the most digitally fit organizations in the world.
InFocus Summit Advisory Board
Media & Engagement Planning Director
MEC / Red Fuse
Director, Market Intelligence & Director, Media
Global VP, Digital
Head of Global CPG Marketing
Digital Media Manager
Chief Operations Officer
VP, Digital Director, P&G
Group Media Director
CRO & CMO
CRM Digital Manager
VP, Digital Media
If You're a Marketer...
Please be our guest and Request Your Invitation. Space is limited so act now. This summit is FREE to qualified marketers* and offers:
- 1.5 days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day marketers-only meeting)
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on the most timely and critical issues
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Meals and networking functions
- 2-night stay at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
If You're a Publisher or Service Provider...
For a limited number of publishers/service providers, the iMedia InFocus Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with marketers to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies. iMedia regulates the number of "seller" passes sold to ensure a rich buyer-to-seller ratio. Besides the opportunity to collaborate with marketers in content sessions, plenty of networking is possible at numerous meal and reception functions. iMedia Summits also include our unique One:One Networking Program!
Sponsorships are still available for this summit but won't last. Contact Jason Haffar, Sr. Director, Sales, for more information
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Event
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Brand leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.