iMedia Brand Summit September, 2013 - Overview
Brands as Content Creators
Consumers are confronted daily with thousands of brand names and stories in an endless sea of media fragmentation, social platforms and consumer technology. This iMedia Summit is about crafting your brand story in a way that connects and resonates on many levels to stand out above the rest. Advances in digital media and creative scalability have afforded brands the opportunity and necessity to create more meaningful brand experiences through multi-screen storytelling. This flagship iMedia Brand Summit will help marketers create bold and innovative campaigns featuring traditional media channels and digital components working in concert to deliver homogeneous and immersive experiences.
- Modern branding showcase: case studies from iconic brands
- Partner management: getting the most out of your agencies and service providers
- Content distribution: Understanding and leveraging the traditional and new delivery channels
- Social media re-imagined: snacking, pinning, recording and friending
- Best practices: social marketing and the role of enterprise vs. campaign tactics
- Measurement: quantifying relevancy, consistency, quality and reach
September Brand Summit Advisory Board
Executive Director, Digital Marketing
Senior Director - Brands & Strategy
Senior Manager Global Digital Marketing
The Hershey Company
Digital Marketing Manager
Director of Marketing
Bath & Body Works
Director, Digital Marketing
Director Global Industry Development
Google / YouTube
Director, Business & Creative Development
Director, Online Marketing
Founder & CEO
Plus, qualified brand marketers shouldn't miss the pre-summit "Marketer-Only Meeting," a candid town hall working session with other senior brand marketers that gets to the root of major challenges and provides a platform for ongoing peer-to-peer networking. (Space is limited.)
If You're a Marketer...
Please be our guest and Request Your Invitation. Space is limited so act now. This summit is FREE to qualified marketers* and offers:
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day marketers-only meeting)
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on the most timely and critical issues
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Meals and networking functions
- 4-night stay at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
If You're a Publisher or Service Provider...
For a limited number of publishers/service providers, the iMedia Brand Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with marketers to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies. iMedia regulates the number of "seller" passes sold to ensure a rich buyer-to-seller ratio. Besides the opportunity to collaborate with marketers in content sessions, plenty of networking is possible at numerous meal and reception functions. iMedia Summits also include our unique One:One Networking Program!
Sponsorships are still available for this summit but won't last. Contact Jason Haffar, Sr. Director, Sales, for more information
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Event
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Brand leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.