iMedia Breakthrough Summit, October 2013 - Overview
The Next Wave of Digital Marketing
No longer lingering on the horizon, mobile is already an integral component to most marketing strategies, in many respects commanding a "mobile first" approach from brands looking to reach on-the-go consumers. Brands, consumer platforms and media companies all have some level of mobile strategy. With device-agnostic infrastructure via HTML5 and millions of consumer applications across all facets of mobile consumption, this is not just the year of mobile - this is the future of mobile. iMedia summit will help senior marketers refine their knowledge, address ongoing barriers and discover innovative partners at the helm of mobile marketing.
This 2.5-day summit will cater to solution providers and senior marketing executives investing in and driving mobile marketing strategies. Rich networking and programming will feature:
- Consumer insights: tech adoption, shopper marketing 3.0 and the era of the on-the-go consumer including the social:local phenomenon
- Mobile advertising vs. app strategy: best practices and new media models
- Brand spotlight: insights from mobile forward brands
- Privacy, policy and platforms surrounding mobile
- Back-end mobile management and campaign analysis
Special Event Features include:
- iMedia Next Wave Innovation Challenge & Showcase (including an awards dinner)
- Mobile bootcamp: deep dive into mobile commerce - NFC, POS and the mobile wallet
- VC Spotlight and Round-Table Discussions
- Breakout Master Tracks
If You're a Marketer...
Please be our guest and Request Your Invitation. Space is limited so act now. This summit is FREE to qualified marketers* and offers:
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day marketers-only meeting)
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on the most timely and critical issues
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Meals and networking functions
- 4-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa
If You're a Publisher or Service Provider...
For a limited number of publishers/service providers, the iMedia Breakthrough Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with marketers to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies. iMedia regulates the number of "seller" passes sold to ensure a rich buyer-to-seller ratio. Besides the opportunity to collaborate with marketers in content sessions, plenty of networking is possible at numerous meal and reception functions. iMedia Summits also include our unique One:One Networking Program!
Sponsorships are still available for this summit but won't last. Contact Jason Haffar, Sr. Director, Sales, for more information
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Event
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Brand leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.