iMedia Agency Summit December 2013 - Overview
Media Re-Defined - What Clients Want
Today's top agencies earned that distinction by asking themselves, "How can we best serve our clients?" But with decades of insight, media modeling and AOR client relationships now being questioned, how are conscientious brand marketers evaluating their agencies and what techniques do they use to improve their relationships? To muddy the waters, new players on the client side beyond the CMO include eCommerce, CIO and new C-level positions. How are leading agencies meeting demanding service challenges while setting realistic expectations?
This December, iMedia is dedicated to the needs of the C-Level brand marketer, catering to the client's unique business needs and infrastructure dynamics driving agency relationships. This iMedia Summit will discuss:
- Cutting the cord but not the content
- Media real-time: automation and optimization including a discussion on real-time trading desks
- Cross-platform media measurement and attribution
- Agency re-imagined: culture, talent and technology driving media innovation
- Agency spotlight: client case studies and insights redefining client partnerships
- Media disruptors and how agencies large and small adapt
- Evolution of the media agency and addressing new competition
Qualified agency executives will be invited to join "The Aspen Group" - a private, peer-to-peer town hall designed by agency leaders for agency leaders dedicated to industry progression. It's a 'no BS' forum that's not only a one-of-kind networking experience, but provides unprecedented access to industry leaders and brands.
Special Event Features include:
- iMedia Agency Awards
- The Aspen Group
- Breakout Master Tracks
If You're an Agency Executive...
Please be our guest and Request Your Invitation. Space is limited so act now. This summit is FREE to qualified agency executives* and offers:
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day marketers-only meeting)
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on the most timely and critical issues
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Meals and networking functions
- 4-night stay at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
If You're a Publisher or Service Provider...
For a limited number of publishers/service providers, the iMedia Agency Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with agency executives to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies. iMedia regulates the number of "seller" passes sold to ensure a rich buyer-to-seller ratio. Besides the opportunity to collaborate with marketers in content sessions, plenty of networking is possible at numerous meal and reception functions. iMedia Summits also include our unique One:One Networking Program!
Sponsorships are still available for this summit but won't last. Contact Jason Haffar, Sr. Director, Sales, for more information
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Technology leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No Distractions. Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.