iMedia Commerce Summit June 2014 - Overview
The Future of Shopping
At the inaugural iMedia Commerce Summit, join senior brand marketers to discuss strategies and tactics related to the challenges of omni-channel marketing. Featured presentations and discussions will cover:
- Retailer spotlights: case studies and stories directly from brands that successfully blend disparate channels into a seamless customer experience
- Game changers: technologies driving the future of retail marketing, both online and off
- New insights: the latest in e-commerce tools and trends
- Shopper science: emerging patterns in the brand values and technology that drive purchases
Speaker Agenda Includes:
Day 1 Opening Keynote: Kelly Thompson, SVP, Merchandising, Merchandise Planning, & Marketplace at Walmart.com
Day 2 Keynote Fireside Chat with Mike Amend, VP, Online for The Home Depot and Gian Fulgoni, Chairman & Co-Founder for comScore, Inc.
Mike Amend is responsible for the strategy, operations and customer experiences across all platforms - desktop, tablet, mobile web and apps. He leads many different teams including product management, multi-channel, digital content, analytics, business intelligence, usability, testing and optimization, personalization, and master data teams for all channels.
Educated in the U.K., Gian Fulgoni holds a B.Sc. degree in physics and an M.A. in marketing. In 2012, he was awarded an honorary fellowship by the University of Glamorgan in Wales in recognition of his entrepreneurial skills and achievements in market research.
You Won't Want to Miss this After-Dinner Reception!
Commerce Summit Advisory Board
VP, Digital Strategy
Alex & Ani
CEO & President
Fred & Associates
Managing Director & Co-Founder
VP Sales & Business Development
Triad Retail Media
Head of Digital & Social Media
Save-A-Lot Food Stores
EVP & CMO
VP of Digital Transformation & Acquisition
CEO & Co-Founder
Global Image Factory
VP, Emerging Solutions
Principal Analyst, Commerce
President & Chief Strategy Officer
If You're a Marketer...
Please be our guest and Request Your Invitation. Space is limited so act now. This summit is FREE to qualified brand and retail marketers and offers:
- 2 full days of peer-to-peer exchange
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on the most timely and critical issues
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Meals and networking functions, including iMedia's exclusive one:one program
- 2-night stay at a gorgeous resort
If You're a Publisher, Agency or Service Provider...
For a limited number of agencies/publishers/service providers, the iMedia Commerce Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with brand and agency executives to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies. iMedia regulates the number of "seller" passes sold to ensure a rich buyer-to-seller ratio. In addition to collaboration with marketers during content sessions, iMedia has designed a program rich in both structured and unstructured networking opportunities.
iMedia Summit attendees represent over $3 billion in digital marketing spend and hail from some of the biggest companies in the Fortune-500. High-value, customizable sponsorship opportunities are available, but won't last. Contact Keri Albers, Sr. Director, Partner Development, for more information.
5 Reasons You Can't Miss This Event
- Do Business: Create long term relationships with top buyers and sellers.
- Build Your Knowledge: The brightest minds share what's next in digital.
- Invite Only: Attendance is limited to senior Agency, Publisher and Brand leaders.
- Collaborative Environment: Informal networking; no hard sales pitches.
- No distractions: Always held at luxury resorts; attendees don't compete with the office or city life.