iMedia Agency Summit December 2014 - Overview
The Agency Re-Defined: Balancing Scale, Scrappiness & Innovation
Large and small agencies alike must be nimble in execution in order to meet their clients' desires for both innovation and scale. This December, agency leaders will converge to discuss the latest tools, tactics, and strategies for finding the right balance between experience and experimentation.
Topics addressed will include:
- Achieving scale while leaving enough budget for testing
- The latest ways to ensure you're getting the biggest ROI bang for your media buck
- Methods for balancing the niche and mainstream elements of your marketing strategy
- Agile planning for the smart agency
- Qualified agency executives will be invited to join “The Aspen Group” -- a private peer-to-peer town hall designed by agency leaders for agency leaders dedicated to industry progression. It’s a "no BS" forum that’s not only a one-of-kind networking experience, but also provides unprecedented access to industry leaders and brands.
Special Event Features include:
- iMedia Agency Awards
- The Aspen Group
- Breakout Master Tracks
Summit Advisory Board
Advisory Board Chair
|Lori H. Schwartz
Advisory Board Co-Chairs
VP, Mobile Strategy
M&C Saatchi Mobile
Head of Mobile US. / MobileCore
|Philip E. Hendrix, Ph.D.
Founder & Director
Broad Street Co.
Advisory Board Members
|Richard M. Bagdonas|
CTO & Co-Founder
Director, Performance Marketing
Partner, Social Engineer
CEO / Managing Partner
Catalyst S + F
Associate Media Director
President of Digital
If You're a Marketer...
Please be our guest and Request Your Invitation. Space is limited so act now. This summit is FREE to qualified brand and retail marketers and offers:
- 2 full days of peer-to-peer exchange
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on the most timely and critical issues
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Meals and networking functions, including iMedia's exclusive one:one program
- 2-night stay at a gorgeous resort
If You're a Publisher, Agency or Service Provider...
For a limited number of agencies/publishers/service providers, the iMedia Commerce Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with brand and agency executives to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies. iMedia regulates the number of "seller" passes sold to ensure a rich buyer-to-seller ratio. In addition to collaboration with marketers during content sessions, iMedia has designed a program rich in both structured and unstructured networking opportunities.
iMedia Summit attendees represent over $3 billion in digital marketing spend and hail from some of the biggest companies in the Fortune-500. High-value, customizable sponsorship opportunities are available, but won't last. Contact Oscar Gardner, Sales Director, for more information.