iMedia Agency Summit December 2014 - Overview
The Agency Re-Defined: Balancing Scale, Scrappiness & Innovation
Topics addressed will include:
- Achieving scale while leaving enough budget for testing
- The latest ways to ensure you're getting the biggest ROI bang for your media buck
- Methods for balancing the niche and mainstream elements of your marketing strategy
- Agile planning for the smart agency
Special Event Features include:
- iMedia Agency Awards
- The Aspen Group
- Breakout Master Tracks
The Aspen Group
Plus, qualified agency executives will be invited to join "The Aspen Group" - a private, peer-to-peer town hall designed by agency leaders for agency leaders dedicated to industry progression. It's a 'no BS' forum that's not only a one-of-a-kind networking experience, but provides unprecedented access to industry leaders.
If You're a Marketer...
Please be our guest and Request Your Invitation. Space is limited so act now. This summit is FREE to qualified brand and agency marketers* and offers:
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day Aspen Group Meeting)
- Informative, insightful sessions & keynotes on the most timely and critical issues
- Roundtable discussions
- Participant materials
- Meals and networking functions
- 4-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
If You're a Publisher or Service Provider...
For a limited number of publishers/service providers, the iMedia Agency Summit offers an exclusive and intimate opportunity to have meaningful interaction with marketers to help them address their digital marketing challenges and strategies. iMedia regulates the number of "seller" passes sold to ensure a rich buyer-to-seller ratio. Besides the opportunity to collaborate with marketers in content sessions, plenty of networking is possible at numerous meal and reception functions. iMedia Summits also include our unique One:One Networking Program!
iMedia Summit attendees represent over $3 billion in digital marketing spend and hail from some of the biggest companies in the Fortune-500 and the agency world. High-value, customizable sponsorship opportunities are available, but won't last. Contact Oscar Gardner, Senior Sales Manager, for more information.