Integrate '06 is the second annual summit that brings together top marketing executives from major entertainment companies to explore the challenges and opportunities in creating integrated marketing programs to reach today’s entertainment consumer. See sampling of this year’s attendees confirmed to date.
To reach the 18 to 34 year-old multi-tasking consumer today, entertainment companies must extend their brands and drive audience across a variety of media platforms, from TV to online, from mobile to print.
Integrate '06 offers a comprehensive slate of keynote and special presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities where entertainment marketers:
- Expand their knowledge of strategic integrated marketing applications to drive cross media audience, build new revenue streams, and enhance audience loyalty.
- See successful case studies from major entertainment brands.
- Determine when and how to incorporate cutting edge (but not bleeding edge) new media technologies and platforms into marketing plans.
- Exchange ideas with colleagues and solution providers.
- Senior level (VP and above) marketing executives from the film, television and home entertainment community.
- Leading entertainment publishers, online and offline marketing service providers and research companies.
Already registered to attend (a sampling):
|20th Century Fox||Director|
|20th Century Fox||VP, Domestic Theatrical Marketing|
|20th Century Fox||VP Advertising & New Media|
|20th Century Fox||VP, Strategic Marketing|
|20th Century Fox||Executive Director|
|20th Century Fox||Advertising & Marketing Manager|
|20th Century Fox Home Entertainment||SVP, Global Marketing Services|
|20th Century Fox Home Entertainment||Executive Director, Online & Wireless Marketing|
|20th Century Fox Home Entertainment||SVP, Marketing|
|ABC TV Network||VP, Primetime/Specials, Integrated Marketing & Promotion|
Click here to see more.
President, Lionsgate Theatrical Films
EVP, Digital Media, Disney-ABC Television Group