Ty Braswell delves into a case study on how NHL uses mobile.
• What fundamental tools can jumpstart a brand’s momentum toward a robust mobile marketing strategy?
• How do you motivate key client leadership to invest the required time for mobile technology education?
• How do you inspire an efficient decision-making process that allows leaders to take risks and pursue potential opportunities?
• How do you get the necessary budget to achieve your big creative and strategic ideas?
Ty Braswell is a creative digital strategist who will share his experience of working with the National Hockey League to expand its mobile marketing strategy. In October, the NHL launched its first integrated SMS text voting campaign for this season’s NHL All Star Fan Ballot. The landmark campaign generated more than 15 million votes from nearly 4 million text messages including 4.3 million votes – 29 percent of the texting total – cast by fans during the final, frantic five days of balloting. This was followed by an innovative partnership with Bell Canada to provide exclusive mobile access to live hockey games and special mobile programming for hockey fans.
GET THE PRESENTATION
- [Presentation] Download it now
Presenter: Ty Braswell, Founder, Creative Digital Strategies