Time was, agencies budgeted 10 percent of their budgets for experimentation. These days, some say that’s too much, while others say that’s way too little.
- How do you plan for innovation?
- Where’s the balance?
- How much should you spend on new and interesting thing that aren’t yet proven?
- What’s the cost of waiting for case studies or critical mass vs. what’s the cost of jumping in too soon?
- How do you sell the future when there’s no precedent?
- What are the benefits of success or the costs of failure?
- Does the size of your agency and client matter?
- How do you set expectations for failure when chances of success are so low?
Listen in on John Durham and his panel of experts as they answer these questions.