Adam Kleinberg is the CEO of Traction, an interactive agency in San Francisco that believes everything is interactive. We've broadly been recognized as one of the top small agencies in the US:
- 2013 iMedia Small Agency of the Year finalist
- Won silver for 2013 Small Agency of the Year, Western Region, in the Ad Age Small Agency Awards
- In 2013, named the No. 1 interactive agency in the U.S. by BtoB Magazine. Also won that award in 2009, as well as runner-up for that award in both 2010 and 2011
- Personally, Kleinberg was recognized on the iMedia 25 list as one of the top digital innovators in 2012
- Was one of three digital creatives in the U.S. recognized as OMMA All Stars in 2013
Kleinberg plays a hands-on role for all agency accounts and keeping his team at the leading edge of emerging digital channels. He is also a regular contributor to Ad Age, Forbes, Mashable, Digiday and iMediaConnection.
When he's not running an agency or writing articles, he tries his best to be "Superdad" to his two beautiful kids. Kleinberg does tai chi most mornings, which keeps him balanced. He has also been known to enjoy a glass of single-malt scotch now and again.
Creativity Meets Automation
Delighting Customers at Every Touchpoint
The Agency Redefined - Balancing Scale, Scrappiness & Innovation
Marketing in an Always-On World
The Future of Data-Driven Creativity
Marketing to the New Consumer
Media Re-Defined -- What Clients Want
Brands as Content Creators
Shift Happens: Math Men + Mad Men
TV Everywhere: The New Video Era
Keeping Pace with the Mobile Consumer
Video Everywhere: TV Marketing Amplified!
Paving the Road for Innovation
Strategic Digital Insights and Networking for the Agency Executive & Partner
Where the future of media and advertising intersects!
Build Stronger Digital Strategies
Where the Future of Media and Advertising Intersects
Niche is the New Black: The Future of Targeting and Reach
Your Mission: Innovate Beyond Traditional Search & Display!
Insight & Collaboration More Vital Now Than Ever!
Innovation, Disruption, Opportunity
Proof of Digital Ad Success