Call her Vivi. She’s a fresh-faced, fast-thinking, tell-it-like-it-is Engagement Manager at MRM//McCann. She adores numbers, networking, and building relationships. And she savors seeing the results of her hard work—so what better field than media strategy, planning & buying? She started in media in college before knowing what it was, and her analytical mind was drawn to it which is the reason why she has been working in Media for 14 years. She gets a kick out of putting emerging media, technology, devices, platforms, and ideas to use.
She is involved with AAF-UT (AMerican Advertising Federation) and sits on the executive board of directors; she focuses on opening new educational and networking opportunities for our local advertising community. She’s a firm believer in learning and teaching new things daily as a way to grow professionally and personally.
Vivi hails from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and loves to travel, both for work and just for the fun of it. On days off, you’ll find her kayaking, playing soccer, racquetball, tennis or just relaxing with her family and sweet little dog, Frida. But even when she’s off the clock, she fixates on every advertisement she sees, analyzing how it’s trying to reach its audience—because she’s always on the lookout for the next great idea.
- Proven leader in building and maintaining strong relationship with peers, clients and media partners
- Always in the know of new and emerging technology
- Seasoned in all platforms, including mobile technology and sports sponsorships
- Over 5 years of experience in developing and executing multi-cultural campaigns targeting the Latino demographic
- Engaging leader that excels in working collaboratively to meet critical deadlines
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills
Creativity Meets Automation
The Dynamic Agency Model
The Future of Shopping
Breakthrough: The Next Wave of Marketing
Shift Happens: Math Men + Mad Men
Keeping Pace with the Mobile Consumer
WCW: What Clients Want From Agencies & Media Companies