The Media Bermuda Triangle: The Mysteries of the evolving digital media
Join the conversation and gain insight this December as senior agency executives and their publisher/vendor partners explore the power dynamics at play within the digital advertising environment between agencies, media properties and the hundreds of services providers working to stake a claim somewhere in the middle. Today's digital advertising landscape is competitive, cluttered and confusing. Strategic repositioning among both agencies and media properties suddenly makes the two look quite similar. In the not too distant past, the relationship and business flow between brands, agencies and media properties could be represented as an equilateral triangle. Brands had products to market and sell, agencies were creative plus broker, media brands held the audiences. Now the triangulated relationship between brands, agencies and publishers is as mysterious as the Bermuda triangle. Where do you and your company find leverage in this environment? Don't miss this important agency gathering!
- Have meaningful interaction with senior agency executives exploring their digital marketing challenges during a variety of uniquely designed collaborative sessions
- Have an opportunity during organized deal-making sessions to introduce your company's services to a contingent of brand marketers
- Spend some time building long-lasting business relationships with potential customers during a variety of intimate, relaxed networking meal and reception functions, at which iMedia keeps a tight control of the ratio of "buyer" to "seller" to achieve that relationship-building environment.
- 3 full days of peer-to-peer exchange (including full-day agency-only meeting)
- Informative, collaborative breakout sessions & dynamic keynotes
- A variety of meals, receptions, recreation and other networking functions
- Plus, complimentary 4-night stay at the beautiful Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ
Co-Founder and Principal
Group Manager - Social, Mobile & Emerging Media
iMedia Summit attendees represent over $3 billion in digital marketing spend and hail from some of the biggest companies in the Fortune-500 and the agency world. High-value, customizable sponsorship opportunities are available, but won't last.
For more information, please contact:
Brian Urquhart, Director of Strategic Partnerships
Built as one of Phoenix’s first resorts in 1929, the Arizona Biltmore is an acclaimed landmark that has been graced by U.S. presidents, celebrities and world travelers. Arizona’s historic Grand Dame radiates an undeniable mystique of refinement and splendor.