How the 'on demand' culture is disrupting online video and why we must move from 'exposures' to 'experiences'
Tuesday 15 August | 11:30 AM - 12:05 PM | Tongkah 1
- Harnessing 30 years of IPA marketing effectiveness data to set the compass in a sea of change
- Distinguishing the signal from the noise - are we really witnessing a decline in consumer attention spans?
- Platform sensitive creative planning + asset sensitive media planning - the emerging and lost arts
- UGC (user generated) vs PGC (professionally generated) environments - does context matter?
- South East Asia online video overview, which brands are winning in paid and earned (and why)